comandante diablo in reynosa

adam

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Chester
This is what Lala posted on another thread it has the translations for the same article from another site, it's a very decent translation:

I just read this regarding what happened in Reynosa, CDG confirms the death of Gringo and Puma.

http://www.historiasdelnarco.com/2013/03/se-comunica-el-cdg-mataron-al-gringo-y.html

An anonymous report by a CDG member says that both el Gringo and el Puma are dead, el Tachas injuried and the Bugambillias, San Valentin and Granjas areas that were their territory have been cleaned of estacas and halcones.

In Bugambilias one was taken from his home and tied to a pick up, that's the last known of him. The metros from Vistahermosa and Jarachina Sur with the agreement (or under the orders?) of comandante Manuel, in charge of 55, were the ones who took care of making these people disappear.

Comandante Diablo got the lands of what used to be Gruas Mora and since last week the price of copper has been fixed at 50 pesos/kilo, whoever pays more risks being kidnapped.

Since yesterday sacking the Dubai (a brothel) owned by el Gringo started, the Matraz in Cumbres was attacked with grenades, this had been for a while Bebe's botique (I guess this is another brothel? I don't know), now the X20 and Ciclones are the strong ones since many of Gringo, Puma and Tachas' men alligned themselves wth the new bosses.

Not the best translaton, sorry about that.

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

So there is another commandante Diablo?

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

adam

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Mitch Oriso
Several Diablo’s

David Rosales Guzman, identified as the head of the Gulf Cartel in Monterrey square, was arrested Sept 2012 by the Federal Police.

Also arrested last year was Hugo Alberto Balderas Padilla. He is the one who had his family killed last June.

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

El"H"
The one who made the videos was padilla a.k.a the man who got his family wacked and then got arrested with fake pistols

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Alacran
I know this is out of text but I just read that CT's " El Tio " Dionicio Loya Plancarte was taken out this morning.

http://www.mund0narco.com/2013/03/abaten-dionicio-loya-plancarte-el-tio.html

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Nutcase
This is BIG!  CT is hurt with this one!
Seeing is believing

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

JohnnyOzone-2

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Bjeff
From what I have gathered all these narco sites sharing the same story have mixed up some info on Valor por Tamaulipas which was misinterpreted in the first place.

This Comandante Diablo is a relatively new Zeta head and he lead a raid on Reynosa about a month ago, but the most recent clash was an internal feud within CDG.

Sources:
http://www.facebook.com/ValorPorTamaulipas/posts/355759274533417

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JtxzqXcJ9Y

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Bjeff

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

The Radio
He's simply adorable.
lasers...

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

The Radio
But is the other guy really the video Diablo?  Someone posted it awhile back and was dismissed pretty quick.  Can anyone verify?
lasers...

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Chester wrote
whoever pays more risks being kidnapped.

Well then, they should set something up with the military and pay more, 24/7 watch.

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

adam

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Baggy
Gringo and puma, Metros or rojas?

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

Texcoco

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

adam

Re: comandante diablo in reynosa

ToPHeR
Rs loyal to the Cardenas family. X20 is the current leader of the Ms I believe, more specifically the scorpions. With the Ms controlling the cartel now, I'm pretty sure he's the new overall leader.

The Rs have been taking huge hits for over a year now too. This goes back to right after the death of M3.  Supposedly R1 killed him and then a short time after that was killed himself in battle. (Zeta mantas reference this...) The Rs were getting their ass beaten to the point where some of the high ranking comandantes ran across the border to escape. At the trial of Cmdte Wicho and Cmdte Rincon they talked about how the Ms were kicking their ass and he called El Coss for backup, but Coss said he couldn't get anybody up to Rio Bravo to help him so he just decided to cross and that's when DHS was waiting for him. The Rs also then lost El Junior Cardenas who was also picked off in Texas where he was hiding. I also remember hearing about the Ms taking out a few big name R accountants too...

This is how it shoullllld be, but this is where it gets confusing:

"The friction in the cartel developed, with the Cárdenas family in Matamoros along with Mario “Pelon” Ramirez Treviño and “Metro-4” in Reynosa forming one faction; the other was led by the head of the Gulf Cartel, Jorge Eduardo “El Coss” Costilla Sanchez, Gonzalez testified. Rincón, who was loyal to Costilla, was stuck in the middle at the Rio Bravo plaza, Gonzalez testified."

So who really knows how the current party lines are divided? It's like Coss started out as an M, but switched to the Rs?

Here's some interesting trial excerpts:

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/local/article_0293758c-0782-11e2-b785-0019bb30f31a.html

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2012/09/rincon-said-he-avoided-lethal-meeting.html

@Topher Thanks for doing a pretty good job clearing up some VERY confusing shit! lol, i remember when rinconrincon got arrested on the u.s side running but i wasn't sure about who these two guys were with. Wonder if this is gonna be the end of the fragmenting factional  feuds for CDG. Can just picture Chapo's Capos rubbing their hands together drooling over CDGS soon to be old turf.....