chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

elkorndog
This post was updated on .
Does anyone from tijuana or baja california mexico have info on this? According to bg knockout instagram toker was murdered last night not much info has been said. But for those of you who dont know who is toker, toker is one of the pioners and legends in chicano rap. He formed the group brownside.  He was originally signed with eazy e label ruthless records. Many instagram and you tube posts are talking about how he was murdered last night in his home. Not much info is out there but from my searching and digging a group of armed men dressed as cops picked him up at his house and shot him multiple times. Any info on this would be apreciated...toker would be 2nd chicano rap artist murdered in mexico this year. Mr yosie was murdered by cjng a few months back.
mexican nwa member toker
https://www.instagram.com/p/BoxsfBrh-1j/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=prhbwlmnyhmh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkMKXj0PB4k

Re: chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

El_Bujo
Yosie was a member of Florencia 13 (Sureno), what can you expect?

Haven’t heard of Toker however but sad none the less that an artist is killed.

Re: chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

A main page follower sent me this heads up yesterday saying he was killed in Rosarito, I looked at noticias in the region and could not find info

Re: chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

a mainpage follower just sent this in...he says it is toker

ROSARITO BC OCTOBER 9, 2018 (AFN) .- Two people of the male sex were killed tonight in a parking lot of a shopping center in the municipality of Playas de Rosarito; At the same time, a dead man was found in Tijuana.

The incident was recorded at 7:35 pm on the Carretera Libre, at the height of the Independencia neighborhood inside a Calimax parking lot, where armed individuals shot two more; The alleged perpetrators fled in a black Explorer.

At the same time, but in Tijuana, a man without life was found with bullet wounds in the body; Today the deceased was located on the street Versailles of the International colony.

http://www.afntijuana.info/seguridad/88528_matan_a_dos_en_estacionamiento_en_rosarito#.W78ifaRlCEe

Re: chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

Chava

Re: chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

Guero Jim
I listened to “Dodger Blue..” it was really bad. It wasn’t the kind of bad that’s like “ this really isn’t my thing” bad. It’s the kind of bad that inspires an immediate feeling of being embarrassed for the person you are seeing perform it

Re: chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

Guero Jim
It’s all wack. His shit is 100% wack

Re: chicano rap legend toker from brownside murdered in mexico?

whats intresting about this is some other upcoming chicano rapper called blackie fontana was beefing with C-pne and got murdered tokes not to long ago also started beefing with C-pne and gets murdered .when eazy -e back in days started this was the same style rap in my opinion chicano rap never evolved .rap turned into trap .can anybody say its any better ??also if your pushing 50 years old and wearing size 50 diaper pants and  saying skinny jeans is not the way to go ,whats wrong with wearing fitted clothes ?the confidence he spoke in public about his affiliation made me wonder if he was or somehow connected to  la M .i doubt im the first to noticed that .