chapos $450,000 benz

scottlogistics

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

elcienporcien

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Tijuano
elcienporcien wrote
...a damn municipal police car!
That´s narco camouflage 101 here in Mexico!

I was once tripping down in Tijuana and noticed a strange looking cop car, the patrol car had the numbering on the wrong side and the logos were wrong, anyway, the guys inside had no uniform but we didn´t gave it any importance, we followed them(were going the same route I guess)  until they stopped and parked on a mall parking lot.

Months later I found out the "cop car" was one of the vehicles El Muletas used to "do business" in Tijuana.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Nuttz

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Nuttz

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

elcienporcien

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

El Plata
That is a sick car. Talk about bringing attention to yourself.

When information on Chapo's capture was still vague, someone on the main board posted that Chapo had 3 $500,000 watches on him when he got popped. This was before any of that information was made public. It turned out to be correct. The poster seemed to have some inside information but what I found interesting was that he also stated Chapo had 5 million dollars on him at the time of capture. I have not seen any information on the cash found. I have no doubt that Chapo had that kind of money on him, it seems like all the big time capos carry big money incase of needing to pay someone off. Damn, I wonder who split that haul?
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Pariente
Pictures circulated a while back of some of IAG and Mini lics cars. $1M Buggatis and what not. While I don't doubt he had a top notch multi million dollar car collection. I highly doubt he even got to enjoy some of them. You would think he spent most of his time in armored SUVS and trucks. Vehicles that can get you out of the sierra and back quick. I wonder when the speculation of how much he is worth with start? Does anyone really buy that his net worth is even $1B? He has to be worth atleast a few Billion dollars.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

adam3

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

adam3

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

ToPHeR
where is the cop car picture?

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Pariente
I do remember, it was big news when el M came out and conducted that interview. You have to agree that Chapo has been pushing wieght for a long time. If any street level pusher can make it to multimillionare think of what a traketero of Chapos status can do when negotiating the purchases of tons of merchandise, wholesaling and even breaking it down to his distribution fractions he runs.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "
C&S

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

C&S
One of my compadre's friends many properties got raided 3 years ago. The military seized 40-50 racing, off road, baja, exotic, vintage and collectible cars. What makes this guy stand out is that he has that skin pigmentation disorder. Nevertheless, many here have no idea who he is or how things really go down. Right now his business is stagnant because he started buying from the beltranes while living and operating in cln. Luckily he was not killed and only restricted him from working of course because he was a superb client etc. Another example, went to have breakfast at "la posta" and noticed that there was some municipal police hanging out. I look into the parking area and there was a ferrari spider. As I walked in a few friends pointed dude out. He looked chill and well mannered. What I been told many think twice on driving their new corvettes and some exotics because in some occasions you can get stuck on areas of the road and so many damn speed bumps. Just some random info...

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

adam3

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Misael
Not sure when this picture was taken but it was way before the arrest.

Colinas de San Miguel.

I guess there's nothing suspicious about a million dollars worth of cars driving around.

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

El Doble J
The Ferrari Spyder C&S is talking about is Ivan's. Everyone knows exactly what cars these cats roll in and when they see them coming they have the street open up for them from traffic. El Mini Lic has a sick Audi R8.

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Anon
I think all the big Narcos are worth billions. I mean the top guys, money wise, are probably guys like Mayo, Azul, Vicente Carrillo, Hector Beltran, guys who have been in the business for thirty plus years. The real question is what happens to it when they go down? Hiding money isn't rocket science, most of it probably ends up with their families. Those families shouldn't have anything to do with the drug trade, just get into legit business. Azuls family is into gas stations and amusement parks etc., but why the fuck do Chapo's kids, Mayo's kids want to be narco trafficantes?

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

Anon
What do you think he would say? "Oh yeah, Chapo is sooo rich! Mira!" Lol, oh course Mayo said Chapo was not a billionaire. A ton of that money has to be in cash though. That makes it almost useless. $1 billion in case is like 12 wooden pallets stacked about 5x5. Not easy to use. BTW in Russia $25 billion cash is locked in an airport that just showed up. They think it probably belonged to Saddam Hussein, but its a weird mystery. Happened during the Iraq war, and its just been sitting there. Narco money is huge, but it's not dictator money.

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

aguiniga12
That's the Avendano collection.

Re: chapos $450,000 benz

I hope you are all sitting down for this tidbit....
my husband is a car freak so we have had/have everything from a Bentley to Ferrari Modena 360 and f430, rovers, etc (BTW Ferraris are extremely difficult to buy, you give a 15-20K deposit and wait for a year or two and your place in line not secured, after a couple of purchases it becomes easier)

I like the Ferraris very much, one was a convertible, although they are so much fun to drive on the open road, even the mountain roads as they stick to the road easily allowing speed with control.  BUT they are a pain in the ass  in the city.  low riders can relate or visa versa.

we have had countless mercedes and currently have 3.

BUT may all time favorite car?  is what I drive when home ...my SL65AMG
Viturbo V12.

it is absolutely beautiful, I wanted white but my husband bought me a black with charcoal interior.
The sound is superior, imo to Ferrari.  Lower bass sound on idle.  It has every feature one can imagine, and some one discovers accidently.  I thought I was in an earthquake, before realizing the back of the driver seat has a massage unit.

Here ia a foto of the wheels I treated myself to, I just took it in my garage but it has a pink highlight that of course is not really there in the reals.

I am with chapo...cedes are the best cars. He missed out getting a 65, hard to get, but with his money I would think he could have.  They are a limited production.

 My 65 is  almost as pretty as my first car as a teen; a powder pink stick nash rambler. :)

trust me I don't make all this racket on the audio below,  don't have to, the sound is beautiful without being an asshole.  "We"  are ladies in the city...but once in awhile, when I am sure no one is going to see the old lady having fun....

Hear the sound http://blog.caranddriver.com/name-that-exhaust-note-episode-182/