chapo season 2 stream

dcm90

Re: chapo season 2 stream

Chava
Anyone have a list of the portrayals of the characters? Trying to figure out who the slimy short politician is in "real life."

Re: chapo season 2 stream

mmd604

Re: chapo season 2 stream

Cuidado
I think Don Sol is supposed to be Genaro Garcia Luna.  I really like this show.  Theres holes in the story and missing characters sure but it would be really hard fitting every single famous narco into the story im sure.  A few things I found strange tho was El Lic is being shown more and more yet El Azul was never shown? Is Tono supposed to be Nacho Coronel?  Also why do they use some real names and others they change??

Re: chapo season 2 stream

dcm90
mmd604 wrote
the end of season 2 is fake news
And the mountains in nuevo laredo and the Texas border LOL!

Re: chapo season 2 stream

The names are due to legal.  Since Netflix owns Chapo via Kate, no problem there.

Re: chapo season 2 stream

leChef
But why do they call zetas los emes? I mean, there can't be any legal requirements there, and if there were, did they get permission by the Mexican Mafia or something? It just does not make sense to me.

Re: chapo season 2 stream

mmd604

Re: chapo season 2 stream

dcm90

mmd604 wrote
I believe it was filmed in colombia hence the mountains
No, Colombia is a tropical/jungle rain country. It was obviously filmed somewhere in Central Mexico near the Sierra.

Re: chapo season 2 stream

mmd604

Re: chapo season 2 stream

Chava

Re: chapo season 2 stream

Chava
Toño is El Cholo Ivan.

Re: chapo season 2 stream

Wow Chava what a great score that u tube link!You got your question answered on the who's who of the chapters.I'm in the process of watching the 2nd season and there were a couple of characters I was a little unsure of but this cleared it up.Everybody should check this out before watching or during,quite the comprehensive list.Guaranteed you will refer to it more than once.

Re: chapo season 2 stream

Char
Does Chapito Isidro come out on the series? Isidro gave Chapo so many headaches lol 😆

Re: chapo season 2 stream

Chava
Maybe Season 3.

Re: chapo season 2 stream