change of pace - contranarco humor

tuSancho
file this under:  dirty diapers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zThDxCJIPA8

Re: change of pace - contranarco humor

tuSancho

Re: change of pace - contranarco humor

tuSancho
you have any??

here's another

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xznyRBbaOqY

Re: change of pace - contranarco humor

I once flew a guy that had won a prize flight in a 4seater Cessna.He had never flown and completely changed when the wheels left the ground.All the blood drained out of his face and he was like in a trance.Called his name no response.He scared the crap out of me,didnt know if he was suddenly going to open a window and jump out,I was that concerned and since there were other passengers on board besides me as the pilot I radioed air traffic control that I had a sick passenger on board calling for priorty to land.He was like that the whole 20 minute flight.I had never seen a passenger since like that and as soon as the wheels hit terra firma he miraculously came out of it and was normal again.I asked him how his flight was and he didn't remember a thing which I suspected.This guy in this utube video is nervous but nothing like the guy I had.