cartel wives

jason prox
new "tell all book" from the wives of Pedro and Margarito Flores Jr. in the news. seems pretty stupid but may be of some interest

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cartel-wives-dish-untold-drama-behind-el-chapo-arrest-article-1.3237119

Re: cartel wives

I'd be hesitant to purchase the book, as I'm sure the writing is trash, and I have no respect for the Flores brothers, though I find their story, obviously fascinating.  Some of those details seem off to me, honestly, as far as timelines, but a lot sounds similar.  These first person stories are usually over sensationalized, and soap opera style writing, with no nuance or tension.

Re: cartel wives

Mars220