Quantcast

blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

montse

Re: blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

Alej
I just checked blogdelnarco and you are right Montse, the page has been removed.  Very disappointed.  I visit blogdelnarco every day.  Aside from borderland beat, blogdelnarco is one of the few websites that provides REAL uncensored coverage of the tragic violence occuring in Mexico.  If anyone has any information, please advise/post.  Thanks!

Re: blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

Abuela Chivis
they have 51 links and the 4  that I tried are still working...also on facebook they remain.  everyone is so upset...the blog should have posted something...they are the best, hand down get all info first everyone copies their site news, nothing wrong with that, but why have someone else pick what you will read.

.  I knew when they did not post about the 72 bodies found something was up, though they sent me their article on the murders directly to my page.

Re: blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

has changed name to mundonarco

Re: blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

Abuela Chivis
Blogdelnarco is back up...all kinds of rumors flew ablout and everyone was very upset at the thought it was gone.  the Mundo blog was not the same...anyway they are back up and is redesigned and has new stuff.
an email was sent to me from the UK about this and the news there said it was shut down by the government because of the video of lorenzo beltran confessing and making statements that el chapo is supported by durango's governor...but I see the video still exists on narco...so doubtful.

thank god the king has returned...BB does a good job especially for english speakers, but narco is timely, and gets all the breaking stuff directly.

good to have both

i do not remember the video being posted on BB of Beltran I will have to check

Re: blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

montse
Yes, that video you speak of was on there and I did read the article about the migrants from central and south america earlier in the day.  There was an altered photo of the one survivor.  His face was blurred, also posted were two other photos from that scene.  As you might have noticed, the blogger.net does have some restrictions on what can be posted and I was concluding that maybe it was their doing because of so much hate and gore.  Thanks for the update.

Re: blog del narco.com has been shut down, nothing on the net about it.

ovemex
The blog, as well as BN Youtube accounts were suspended due to infraction of the "Google Blogger" user terms of agreement clauses. (The BN admin continued updating and explaining situation on their Twitter account InfoNarco) It is back up and running with a slightly different format