armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

guasa_001
Gunmen burst into the community Tameapa, Badiraguato and burned two houses and a car, causing 17 people to leave the village.

Attorney General of the State, Marco Antonio Higuera Gomez reported that the incident occurred last Friday night, but elements of the police forces came up Saturday afternoon.

He said unofficially spoken of several killed, but officials and experts have not confirmed dead.

"At that place it was found that there was no private person of life, but said the people on the night of Friday, September 16 arrived on the scene people carrying firearms and torched two houses and a vehicle, which was found, "he said.

"Unofficially alluded to 12 houses, which proved false, only two houses were found; however in that operating aid to residents of that community it was given and 17 people moved. "

He said five women and 12 minors, were those who asked for help to leave the village and move to Culiacan, where they were placed with relatives.

People who left the community, explained, said they wanted out of there for fear of the armed group entered Friday night.

http://riodoce.mx/noticias/policiaca/queman-casas-en-tameapa-badiraguato-hay-desplazados

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

deelucky1
Le gente de Adelmo(people who work for Adelmo )de choix they went to pick up el guero a gavillero that works  for  el chapo.and there not just any regular street pushers like someone is saying.these are the people chapo had working up in Malaysia where they where sentenceed to execution by a judge.now correct me if I'm wrong but isn't adelmo and caro compadres ?food for thought for someone who lives in sinaloa but has no clue!

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

    EL ESCAPE DEL SIGLO

http://bit.ly/2crXgc8

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

Rhino
I'm a longtime lurker here for the past couple years and I have to say that I really look forward to reading both you and deeluckys input. I know you guys dont always see eye to eye on everything but I would hate to see either of you guys quit posting.

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

I agree Rhino and I know others as well do but these informative guys like call each other out  on their info on this post anyway but they both drift in and out so I'm confident they will be back.

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

don't leave because of DL

I hate the attacks, I love challenges that are respectful.

MANY people care about your input and DLs as well....

If you want to leave forum email me and think about being a guest reporter on mainboard.  I am setting up a new way to contribute.  "Guest Reporter"

Benny Juarez a new reporter contributes that way.  pick a story, translate it send to me and I will see that it is posted with whatever user name you want.  no pressure as much or as little as you want.

or you can be a full reporter.  We had 10 volunteers when I put the call out.  I thought we were going to have to close shop.  But so many people came forward, all but one are in or from Mexico.    I chose 3 full time and 1 part time.  and saving the others for later as we need.

But for you, I would not wait, you are welcome anytime on MB...

Paz

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

Nice!  Thank you....

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

love sites
I learn a lot.

deelucky1
I don't know what are lies saying you have 80 family members or proving something  with facts .as I can recall you started out saying you knew damasos people but since no info there you went with mayo your picture brings us up to present time that you had  3rd change of heart .then for some reason you said you where playing you didn't know anybody but know your sicario mask is back on .even if you did know anybody to me your stories dont add up on what's  really going on but that's my opinion you bring great topics I'm no one to say anything  I was force to give my personal opinion on somebody saying your leaving because of me !!now I hope this doesn't open another can of  worms .I really don't like anybody aggreeing with me I like when people tell me that I'm wrong so I can dump a truckload of facts on them I admit I get childish at times but I never start that crap!I really don't remember chapodamaso saying adios !how I was named one who ran him off would be gossip !I already know his routine he acts like he's going to fight for chapo !then comes back saying he was in the front lines so everybody believes him I'm sure he has lots of dislikes about me that I can't wait to hear !

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

Sounds when a good buddy tells you they slept with a girl and they tell you how and every  position  they made in full super detail without you asking them.pretty awkward moment .
DRB

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

DRB
Se enojo

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

"Lookout" boagey on your tail Drb !green dot means he's active

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

navojoaspuro

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

deelucky1
(This is just my opinion hope nobody gets hurt )

Beltran leyvas entered huiziopa and nearby towns those have been chapos and mayos plazas for years .so chapos and guanos taking beltranes out never happened.beltranes scaring chapos and guanos people up the hills did.another group is attacking chapos gavillas in the border of chihuas the marines that where guarding huiziopa and quelite went to restore order at the border .chapos people returned from  the hills claiming they ran off beltranes !the person that was murdered was azuls grandsons grandfather it was never esparragozas helping beltranes.and muros are done they got took out .alfredo and ivan in la perla was an example of no back up they edited the video so much footage is missing especially the outside they  wanted to negociate la perla but where regulated .all of chapos meth labs in sinaloa are getting burned sinaloa was put on the big spotlight !theres a new alliance i keep on saying nobody listens chapo and mayo are not part of it damaso cant make up his mind hes playing gofer .chapos and mayos are in sonora only place they can hide for now but now theres too many chiefs in sonora and not enought cheese to make down there .now are you still wondering why chapos and mayos have not retaliated ?

Re: armed group burns houses in tameapa badiraguato

Los chefs del chapo los cocineros (cooks) clandestine cooking labs someone said on another thread where does guerreros product get its finishing touches bingo !la perla is notorious also for these labs  and guess what groups got  an eviction notice?who's alligned  with chapo and mayo right now ?only people on record is Mexicali lutenants and GN those guys have never won a battle chapos dumbest investment  ,those gavillas in el triangulo are gonna starve to death !I heard there eating caliber 50 for breakfast !riodoce stamped my paragraph  on one of their stories BB should have got credit for that !