are Columbians loyal to Chapo

el Spaceio
with this stuff going down around his mothers and family. if Chapo lost all his power and money would the Columbians that made billions off him still be loyal to him if he don't snitch on them and try to organize some revenge for him or keep money in his prison account

what i am wondering isif Chapo reached out to his Columbian connections for some help whatever it may be would they support him because of good ol time or just write him off because he is locked down?

in my eye if he in prison for life no matter the USA or Mex his only power would be if he could control who is buying from his connections.

what do you guys think about his power in the future and who will stay loyal to him

thank you for your time
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

303
This is a GREAT question! Can you put it in my stupid gringos thread as I am trying to get stuff like this in one spot for the people here to answer.

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

This is fantastical......

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

I am pretty sure that Chapos Kids and org are still buying the same amount of product. But Chapo is a dead man walking (dead to the world in Colorado Super Max) fuck the 701 worshippers.  Mark my words, He will be extradited before Obama leaves office in Jan.  Long answer short, Columbians won't help anyone!

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

Siskiyou_Kid
Even though Colombians were involved in several high-profile hits where they sent teams of sicarios to Mexico and the US in the 1980's and 1990's, it always involved protecting [or avenging] their interests.

They will do business with anybody who has the infrastructure and market to move loads of product, just as Mexicans will conduct transactions with competing distributors in the US.

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

Bajadrone-2

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

I agree Baja.This is not touchy feel good do gooders or family.1st of all these are narcos.2nd of all this is business and like any business connections come and go.I doubt he has only dealt with 1 Columbian connection from the get go.I'm sure like any wholesaler like the Mexicans and Columbians compete for price depending on volume.What I do wonder is will Chapo sell his Columbian connections to the highest bidder with their approval of course?

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

Siskiyou_Kid
As far as 'selling' suppliers of Colombian product, that is simply not the way business is done in the real world.

Another issue, is the declining importance of cocaine in the US market for illegal narcotics. While cocaine is certainly a major product for CDS, as shown by the seizure of plastic cucumbers filled with cocaine in Culiacan during the events that led to Chapo's arrest in 2014, it is simply less important than it once was.

Increasing supplier cost, and declining popularity in the US has led CDS to turn to the European market [a disaster on one front with the arrest of Chapo's cousin in Spain], and to charge higher prices for inferior product in the US. The simple fact is that in many US cities, cocaine is less available and more expensive, than crystal meth, which is more available, cheaper, and more addictive.

Crystal meth is increasingly associated with various forms of potent heroin, with both products produced relatively inexpensively in Mexico, and with both products now used by the same users. While crystal meth is expensive in the Eastern US, out West it is oftentimes so ubiquitous, that dealers report "you can't give it away, it has to go East" and wholesale prices are at or below kind bud, while a user dose is less than a toke of pot.

CDS is flooding the US with these cheaply produced, incredibly potent, home grown products, while moving less cocaine.

Re: are Columbians loyal to Chapo

Right, the real crash on the coke front was in 2012, and near or around the same time, crystal dropped to prices that were unimaginable years earlier.  Also, the Tijuana border was more opened up to Sinaloa by 2011-2012, and streets were flooded with crystal, 70% of the meth in the country comes through the San Diego point of entry.

Ounces are around $200 over her, and you are talking purity levels of often 95 plus.  The heroin is a similar story.  Very few people actually traffic in cocaine anymore, it is too expensive, and requires much more sophisticated contacts then the trafficking of the other two.  It is still done on a large scale, but will be the more connected traffickers.  Crystal as a nationwide market, but as yet to take hold in places like New York, Chicago, and other major markets.