Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

update:  Please see info from ovemex at bottom...
also, any other comments regarding this action and who's responsible are welcome..it's a puzzlement to me why Zs have a need to, attempt to, deflect responsibility, they usually do not care what is concluded.
Yesterday the last letter hung banners in Tamps, NL, Dgo and Coahuila.  An unusually high amount of banners, in Coahuila they were hung from  the north border in the city of Acuna, to the southwest border of Torreon and Saltillo.  Through out the state and one is hanging close to my office.  In Coahuila these were told to me as being hung:

"the banners appeared in the next cities in Coahuila:In several points of Acuna, San Carlos, Jimenez,  Piedras Negras, Monclova, Zaragoza, Nava , San Juan de Sabinas, Sabinas, Torreon y Saltillo."

They are essentially the same:

Here is English translation:

"Group zeta disclaims the attacks on civilians that ocurred on the date of july 9th in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon. At the same time we declare Gulf Cartel responsible of those attacks.
These are signs of desperation to find they can not fight with our group and to heat up the plazas and divert attention from the operations in  Reynosa, Matamoros, and Diaz Ordaz which is all they have. That is why they have to kill civilians that have nothing to do with organized crime with the sole purpose of heating  up the plazas.

Responsible are Samuel Flores Borrego aka M3, Juan Reyes M1, Gael Lara de Armadilla, Gael Gomez aka el 88 or "El Dientes de Cabra" (goat teeth) and we invite
them to confront us and stay away and not go messing with civilians, and we reiterate that we
are not going to fall for their game, that  we have people  in Reynosa and Matamoros to do the same bullshit that they did of sending
car bombs and indiscriminately killing innocent people."

Group Z

Original spanish version:

GRUPO ZETA SE DESLINDA DE LOS ATENTADOS A LA POBLACION CIVIL QUE OCURRIERON EN LA FECHA 9 DE JULIO EN MONTERREY, NUEVO LEÓN, ASI MISMO RESPONSABILIZA AL CARTEL DEL GOLFO DE ESOS ATENTADOS, SON MUESTRAS DE DESESPERACION AL VER QUE NO PUEDEN PELEAR CON EL GRUPO NUESTRO Y PARA CALENTAR LAS PLAZAS Y DESVIAR LA ATENCION DE LOS OPERATIVOS DE REYNOSA, MATAMOROS, Y DIAZ ORDAZ, QUE ES LO UNICO QUE TIENEN QUE MATAR GENTE CIVIL QUE NADA TIENE QUE VER CON LA DELINCUENCIA ORGANIZADA, CON EL UNICO FIN DE CALENTAR LA PLAZA. SE RESPONZABILIZA A SAMUEL FLORES BORREGO ALIAS M3, JUAN REYES R1, GAEL LARA DE ARMADILLA, CHAVA GOMEZ ALIAS EL 88 O EL DIENTES DE CABRA, Y LOS INVITAMOS A PELEAR DE FRENTE Y NO ANDARSE METIENDO CON LA POBLACIÓN CIVIL Y REITERAMOS NO VAMOS A CAER EN SU JUEGO Y DE QUE NOSOTROS MANDEMOS A LA GENTE QUE TENEMOS EN REYNOSA Y MATAMOROS QUE HAGAN LA MISMA PENDEJADA QUE HICIERON USTEDES DE ANDAR INCENDIANDO CARROS BOMBA Y ANDAR MATANDO INDISCRIMINADAMENTE GENTE INOCENTE. ATTE. GRUPO Z”.
as for zetacuaches, wow I think they could give them problems like nats, I don't see Zs not being able to handle them, but things are so fluid in the world of narco, it is hard to say.

From Ovemex:

There is still no "official" word on who is responsible. It was deemed a Zeta business, which makes many automatically want to say the attack was done by CDG/New Federation...but here's another line of "investigation" being moved by a few sources:

http://red-crucero.com/2011/07/el-lugar-era-de-los-zetas-y-ellos-lo-atacaron/
(The place belonged to the Zetas and they attacked it)

It's been said the Z's are starting to have quite a bit of trouble with  "zetacuaches" ( some are local gang members they used for business, narco bloqueos, etc others are "similares", just using the Zeta name)..seems the zetacuaches, after learning the business and given power are making a run for their own business...and it's starting to affect the Z's. (This this said to be situation with the bridge hangings as well)

Here's a few more links on Zetacuaches: http://red-crucero.com/2011/05/zetas-contra-zetacuaches/

http://red-crucero.com/2011/06/los-zetas-cuelgan-a-zetacuaches/

whether this is true or not, has not been made official in anyway

CAN ANYONE POLEASE TRANSLATE THE BANNER FOR ME? i CAN'T UNTIL VERY LATE...SO I AM ASKING FOR HELP..

I feel badly posting such a lame incomplete post!

I am asking for help otherwise it will be very late until i can do it...

i heard there were apx 100 banners hung but that was from social networks sometime accurate sometimes not, but in coahuila there were 30 known so it could be true

thanks!

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

El Profe

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

If I had to wager a bet I would say it was Zs responsible for the killings.
It was eerie that one was hung so close to my office, I am downtown close to the bridge and
the main road in/out.

The military took them down.  We have a permanent presence of Miliatry and their barracks is not far from where one of the banners were hung.

Profe, it is totally ironic, yeah they don't mess with civilians, just kidnap, torture, extort and kill.. other than that they are good guys.  How can they be so arrogant as to think anyone thinks they have credibility?  It cannot be for PR.  The only PR they ever exhibited is to warn-terrorize not to play to the hearts and minds.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

Havana
Maybe they should sue! Those poor, poor Zetitas, always falsely accused, again the innocent recipients of a smear campaign, is it? Slandered? And falsely blamed cause they wouldn't harm innocent civilians?  What are people who ride buses that end in narcofosas, CDG? No, poor innocent civilians!  How deluded do they think people are? 100,000 narcomantas wouldn't change anyone's opinion about who's responsible for their continual heinous acts of uber-violence or alter one opinion of them as a cartel. All cartels are deplorable anyway. What a waste of time that was, exposing their vulnerable backs all the while. You are right, It is a little late for a spin session.

Re:English translation now posted.. Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

I posted english translation...finally!

whether this is true or not, has not been made official in anyway

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

ArmChairIntellect
This is what happens when you recruit street gangs for your dirty work.  Would make sense for them to blame CDG, they are really getting hammered by the military.  It seems they are really having a hard time maintaining control over their people.  Without any structure god only knows what the Z will do.....

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

Havana
Please, seriously, bear with me here a sec.. I thought I got it but now I need to reconfirm.  The former Zeta cleaning crew-the Zetacuaches- a gang of teens with AKs, basically went rogue and now want credit for their hard work. You can tell their MO for they hang up the bodies as a signature. A bit similar to when the Zetas defected from CDG except then they may have been trained better. Now, the Zetas are weakened to the point that the Zetacuaches are an actual threat?  Did I comprehend that correctly? Or is it maybe CDG as the previous mentioned possibility.  Sorry, to be redundant, but is this what I'm reading?  I feel some nasty posts coming on here commenting on my stupidity etc.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

DURANGO1
time to slam wengleca  j/k i too am confused by all this. We can eliminate Chapo from it and lfm and ct would the Zetas be killing their own product? much like cdg with them? I dont see the whole Zeta organization in dissaray i believe they are much more stable than what they seem, what is scary is if these zetacuaches do damage from within then the foundation of their pyramid might be shaky. kinda like playing Jenga lol. I doubt CDG would go through mass cleaning i dont see them having the firepower to operate in these areas, i wouldnt discount the possibility of Chapos people doing quick hit and run heating up plazas. I get the feeling the Z's high level command is trying to deflect the heat away from them. All this talk about strategies against them is not a way to run business, i dont care how many footsoldiers, they might lose eventually it takes a toll. so with any smart leadership they should try and deflect the heat off. CDG been quiet so has chapo Arellano you barely hear a peep out of.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

the banners are of los zetas and they are clearly blaming CDG

however some think the killings are done by the street halcones-gangs Zetacuaches

I highly doubt that.

they would be more of an annoyance to Zs not a threat.  None of the actions by the gove or CDG has had a meaningful impact on Zs, but if the government truly has now taken a stance to focus on Zs then there could be a weakening, IN SPECIFIC AREAS OF MEXICO, it would do nothing in Guate and othe CAs and So Am.

as for the killings I believe it is the doing of the last letter, but actually could be CDG to divert attention as the banner says knowing that everyone would assume it is Zs.

One of the pictures I posted was the one close to my office I am west of the bridge it was east.  and it clearly attributed blame to CDG just like every banner in Coahuila did, and to my knowledge all mantas did.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

ovemex
no let me explain...the Z's are said to be hunting the zetacuaches,  not vice versa.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

ArmChairIntellect
So how many zetacuaches do you think there are?

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

Havana
Thanks Ovemex.  Were they essentially getting too big for their cargo pants by signing their hits? I wonder also how large is this band of heathens.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

..now I am as confused as hell.

This post was about the mantas, some say 100 in qty hung a multiple cities/states.
In the mantas written and hung by Los Zetas, they delcare they are not responsible of the the killings
in Mty of "innocents", and attribute responsibility to CDG.  Clearly it is Zs hanging the manta's clearly they are sayng CDG did the killings and they were done to divert attention and disrupt operations in Tamps etc.

so the only Q is who did the killings.
Zs say CDG
popular belief is Zs (and rumors of money owed-not paid to Zs)

are you saying the zetacuaches are the blame?  what I am trying to figure out is how they fit into the story so I assume that is it?

or are we all refusing to awaken today?

as for numbers if Ove knows that, I am taking him to vegas.  no one knows numbers.  what is the Q, numbers in Mty? NL?  NL & Tamps? No. east Mx? all of mx?  mx and ca  etc etc.  and how many in each of the three tiers?  does the middle have less or equal?  too dificult.  people guess but it is all conjecture.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

ArmChairIntellect
I'll take conjecture.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

Havana
Okay, returning from that murky path of confusion and thankful to everyone for their patience, I'm up to speed here and I apologize to Buela for the diversion. And no one blasted me to Kingdom Come where ever that may be.  I'm back Exactly where I was yesterday when I thought it was those who wear the black caps with the last letter, no matter, what their many defensive narcomantas say! Onward and upward!  Now, I'll be quiet.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

Weng honey...I think you miss allseeingI/Guerro...

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

Havana
NOOOOO!!  I like peace. I spent some of Friday,  and all day Saturday bickering.  Sunday I suffered  PTS. Post traumatic stress for anyone who thought I mis-typed the initials and I was really referring to a hormonal imbalace that might have caused so many spats on BB and two unprecedented returned posts (whoops!).  Well, not!! And it'll take a year to restore my self confidence.  I'm in the process of trying to grow  an Armadillo shell before I post.

Re: Zs hang banners in 4 states; CDG responsible for killings of civilians...in Coahuila from Acuna to Torreon

ArmChairIntellect
I have to admit the forum is so much better now.  I am really starting to love it again.  Thank you Buggs, Ovemex and Geraldo, for bringing back the forum and cleaning up the mess.  I was looking at some old post and man they look great and are completely on point and topic.  No nonsense, it must have been quite the undertaking, thank you for your time and I for one am truly grateful, you save the forum!!!
12