Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Locked 48 messages Options

Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

_The Magician_

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Chingoblng
only question I have is why? This guy really decides to make a video of him uncovered being a cheerleader? I hope he understands that people have been killed for less.

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Bjeff
No, it is not Butterfan, and his case was the real deal.

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

jlopez
This guy reminds me of the Miranda warnings that all cops I know wish they could give: "You have the right to remain stupid. Everything you say will be used against you to show you're stupid...."

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

he is on mainboard a lot

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

agreed

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Chingoblng
Chivis, if I name him will you confirm?? Or anyone who knows who it is for that matter.

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Texcoco

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Chingoblng
is it Dos Fronteras???

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

_The Magician_

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

_The Magician_

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

loks1987
It's buela duh no jk probably regio he is the biggest z fan peace Loks

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Alacran
Poor guy actually thinks his USPA shirt is the real deal.... Hahaha this guy is a good laugh....

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

1992dude
lmao its REGIOZ or REGIOS w/e..dude i know this loser. hes from laredo tx. like 5'1-5'2 and all wimpy lmao ohhh god i'm not gonna say your name tho. pinche pocho eres una verguenza

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

El Regio
loks1987 wrote
It's buela duh no jk probably regio he is the biggest z fan peace Loks
Moron that isn't me nor am I a Zeta cheerleader. idiot!

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

Friendlygirl
Dang...that is an unflattering angle he's shooting his video!  Ask any girl, you shoot your video or pictures from higher.  Lol. Por eso te ves mas gordo.  J/k

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

_Jack

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

elcienporcien

Re: Zeton Maton Levanton: Fellow BB Member on Video

j.ward
Why are you feeding a troll? Its a complete waste of time. These personal attack posts are not supposed to be allowed on the forum?
123