Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

No profe...the lol is on you my friend.  because of your ridiculous assumption and conclusions that regio is a jew and zeta lover I AM THE ONE that nicknamed him JZ to mock you and the other Cartel lovers.

actually he loved it...because it represents how absurd you guys have become.

and Murci calls me Mrs Lazcano (BTY Z3 is younger than two of my children) which i find very offensive because of my well stated hate for ALL cartels and their part of Mexico being in the shitter.  I say their part because I actually do not blame them first and foremost, but we all have a choice to be a part of evil or reject it.  they are a bi-product, opportunists of bad government and non action of a society.

so that makes me a Z lover.  only because I dare to go against a half dozen people who support the CDG.

go figure...

BZ  (a name I gave myself to honor Murci's ridiculous asertions..the son of a preacher man being so disrepectful and hanging w narcos in mata)  again ...go figure.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Buela no feeding the trolls... lol

JZ

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

JAJAJA...yes and was being so restrained.  In the middle of a crisis no less...two children very, very, very ill, and closing kitchens now one school needs me to reopen " or the kids will not eat till dinner, one meal a day"  damn!  they know how to push me.

I will try harder...it is all so silly really.  I actually like everyone, they just piss me off with the "the better cartel, and viva cdg"  that's all.

correction..all but one

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol yeah I know Buela I feel the same why, and they still ask why or how are they cheerleaders. It's in their signature if they took the time to read what they post.

Oh well...

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

sorry murci you gave a long explanation about growing up with some and still being friends.  my friendship would end when I was sure my friend was a member of a society that kills, rapes, extorts, kidnaps, terrorizes, any or all of those things and more would compel me to say I love you but have to say goodbye.  You don't know my history, you don't know where I have been, but I will say I have had to do this many times in my youth.

I knew what church you were speaking of.  and it takes guts to speak out against the violence, I don't blame your father for not I get why not, you say its not his place, I won't go there but totally dissagree, he feel he cannot, i am sure.  Priest get beat up, kipdnapped and killed it is a dangerous road, but complacency is a big factor in where Mexico is today.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

your name calling says so much about your lack of character.  even after I said it was offensive and sad.  you the brave one that runs from Mexico, as I and other Americans run into to help.  Why don't you ask your christo Preacher father if it is cute to call a woman that who hates cartels and who goes into batlleground to bring supplies, education, and medical for mexican children.  ask him.  I would be interested in the answer.  the apple does not fall far from the tree.

I am not angry, I am sad because you have some intelligence and could help Mexico.  and look at what you do. You leave.  Your teacher sister leaves.  Indiviualists, just like all Mexicans, for ones ownself, own family good.  There is little courage in Mexico, waiting for superman to come and fix the problems.

Did you know that the overwhelming majority of scholars, scientist, and best and brightest of Mexico leave?  All about themselves.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

put lipstick on an ass it remains an ass

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Buela why do you say he left? I don't think he ever lived in Mexico...

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

come on JZ don;t be like them,.  I believe he is in Mx...sort of, on weekends, but he grew up there I am sure he is Mx.  I do believe what he says just think he is misguided and not true to himself...

"they are not friends..."  "they are AQUAINTANCES"
"they don't extort or rape"  (so indignant-so wrong)  he did not read each work I said those who do SOME or ALL of those things are equal.  Bottom line they are destroying mexico...or people would stay.

I'm not being like them Buela, I am not trying to insult him. I am just looking at his spanish and it is spoken (written) badly, kind of like a Chicano who doesn't know spanish well would do.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
I will agree with him about Mexico being doomed. I don't see any hope there.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

_The Magician_

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol por lo visto no soy el unico que piensa eso.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim