Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

1234567 ... 9

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

I don't think Z40 and Z3 have ever been friends, RUMOR n Coahuila is Z40 is dead.  No proof so to me he is alive and wacky as ever...but a truce makes sense.  Until the marines are gone, too many losses they can't effectively do business and thats what it is about business and and making money.  SOmething is up, but if there was an attack by CDG after calling or agreeing to meet for a possible truce..WHOA...now thats a story.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

ArmChairIntellect
I'm with ya kyle, nice to see ya posting again.  I would think CDG would have posted something by now if they had anything, but nothing anywhere.  But you don't see that kind buzz going around without cause, something happened yesterday in Mata, hope to hear more.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

JAJAJAJA...sorta both..

I just heard another rumor, that Z3 went to mata to get to a safe house for cash.  Doesn't really add up though as he wouldn't go to a safe house like that.  But why would he be there?  That's a lot of risk you would figure if it was a truce they wouldn't meet in Mata.  I would think they would meet somewhere neutral at least not the lions den.  But him going in there, guns blazing seems equally as farfetched.  Something happened though, as to what....

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

ArmChairIntellect
Some more rumors.....

FacebookNOSOTROSNARCOTRÁFICO | EXCLUSIVE APRO NOTE: DIES Heriberto Lazcano, Los Zetas CHIEF IN THE MILITARY CONFRONTATION WITH LEADS TO SEIZURE OF 11 TONS OF COCA | FAR NO CONFIRMATION OFICIALHeriberto Lazcano, El Lazca considered by the Attorney General (PGR) as the head of the Zetas, the armed group of Gulf cartel, died on Friday, September 5 during a clash with soldiers in Tamaulipas, confirmed sources consulted s by the agency APRO. Officially confirmed the death of Lazcano would have let loose threads of the "narcopacto", according to several sources confirmed the agency Apro, carried out by men of the domes of the Gulf Cartel and the Sinaloa. Although authorities have not confirmed the death of El Lazca, the sources consulted by APRO, occurred during the shootout between the Gulf cartel hitmen and soldiers were recorded last Friday "No more ... the person died." He meant, according to the source, Heriberto Lazcano, who as a result of the shooting, allegedly suffered a heart attack, says APRO.SegĂșn APRO, the agency of the journal PROCESS that death would cause a new wave of violence, at least this day, left 17 executed in different parts of the country and reactivate the overwhelming violence earlier this year, when President Felipe Calderon declared war on narco traffic, its greatest challenge Tampico, Tamaulipas, when the Mexican army seized 11 tons of cocaine. According to the sources Lazcano received five fatal shootings, although it is not certain whether the head of the Zetas died for that cause, because life is still barricaded in a shelter in Matamoros, where he was requested the presence of a air ambulance. The ambulance took off from somewhere in the country, but when he approached the place, was ordered to return.

Just thought some of you may enjoy whats being said.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

This is so funny!  It was a little hard to follow but the gunshots, heat attack and shooing away the airflight was a good red!  thanks Armchair..

Nothing really makes sense even him going to Mata for any reason, I was trying to think of anything that could have been done to assure his safety if he agree to a meeting...

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

ArmChairIntellect
The translators suck, right.....

Re: Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
RobCore101 wrote
Murcielago said: "They also say that Lascano drove into matamoros with a comboy of 150 trucks full of Zeta sicarios.    Do the math, thats like 4 sicarios per truck.   600 zetas decimated by the gulf cartel.  Thats some major shit!   I just think of what the CDG numbers look like?   More?   Or just better trained?   I say both. "

-Dude, you're nuts. Did you read the stories? There were TEN to THIRTEEN dead and there are reports that among those dead are some GDG members. 600 Zetas wiped out?... LMAO Dream on!!!
some here are not very good at math.... lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol Buela you are now a Z like me.... but Im a Jew Zeta! lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Yah JZ  guess I am BZ...go figure, I I was I would commit suicide alone in the Coahuila vast barren land and do humanity a favor

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol Buela... No pictures, no video, and yet these guys believe it. lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

roffasouth
Murcie, u know that internet is full of wannabe gangsters/cartel members? its sume dude from Blogdelnarco, so i wouldnt believe that to fast. I am still waiting for Commandante EL toro or diablo here.(well maybe is a wannabe too) where did he go? He is online sometimes but he doesnt post.... i hope we will see proof in the next few days, like a video or something.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

I am a logical person, if it doesn't add up I discount it until something makes sense.  Whereas some things raise my left eyebrow a bit..the rumours are just rumors.  and NO ONE is writing about it...two days since we heard a peep from The Hearald with their great CDG connection and all.

Now...my logic also tells me that if these CDG wannabes had info don't you think BDN would run it?  They have not ran anything since the first day largely saying it was just rumour.  BB ran more and has stopped.  everyone stopped.  All I am saying why would a narco not just provide the "get" directly to a blog or source with or with not their name...  I believe the only "connected" person is Mano on this blog, not maybe a narco but connected.  He proved his case to me not only by some of the info he provided, but by the videos that NO ONE had of the executions he brought it here first, BDN ran it days later

.  When I challenged him on the first he slammed me with that one that I did not watch but one of the reporters on BB did and emailed me saying " Buela don't go there, it is horrific"  NO ONE had that one either...and his youtube is filled with videos.  He does not care what people think but my op he is a real source of info....proven himself.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Capjim wrote
Z-regio. Please don't take this wrong as I think you do a superb job in supporting your beloved zetas,I'm just thinking if you put some machine guns and Viva zetas on the bottom of your posts you would impress even more.
Now why would I do that? I leave those childish acts to the supporters of the other group. =D

nuff said...

JZ
1234567 ... 9