Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

123456 ... 9

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Damn Lazcanos sisters are hot.... lol

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

kylesam
Damn those tacos do look good.... jajaja

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

roffasouth
i hope its true, every zeta must die, what they did to my uncle in tabasco was awfull. i hope the CDG/army will destroy them or arrest them. fucking scum, no wonder why so many zetas are getting down, look at these putos at trainingscamps/etc, whaaha just a bunch of lowlifes.

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

WTH????  Who cares?  seriously!  We all care, just look th the hits on his post, had to break all time records-BAM_BAM_BAM_BAM_BAM  you know you care if hes dead, but for a totally different reason I care...but dead is dead, but I am not seeing it.  But he was there this i am sure, and there was a mass convoy, sure about that also...maybe not as massive as you stated, but it does not matter.  He was there not to shoot an AR15 at the enemy...something was up.  Something does not compute.
 And how did military not get this guy?
and why did he have to steal a damn car...he had 150
nd the three dead (which I don't believe it was only three...lets use the Mexican math formula AKA Buela's Formula anything bad reported multiply by at least 5.......anything good reported ( as in what the gov does for its people) divide by five

But remember  the TT take down was over a long period, so the number was large and no one believed the reported numbers.  As I have said, Tamps official dead counts (narco) were stopped in 2009 when the non-profit that ran the count were ran out of Tamps.  cna't trust any reported count, but some folks on the ground turn their "reporting" into novelas, it is good to follow a trusted person (s) on social networks on the ground.  Bottom line Tamps and DGO...never believe the body count.

KS:about the herald...yeah they will be the laughing stock for a bit, but honestly I admire the way they went with it.  Because they must have had good sources they trusted for this big a story, safe would have been to hold back and sit on it but they were sure they got the big "get", so they chanced it.  the window of opportunity is but a slit in the world of journalism because of the tech of today.

Back to M: Hey...did you ask your dad about John Parks?  did you check out my link of the other names of americans prob in the pits?

dang those tacos look so good!  better than my multigrain black bean tacos I made tonight for my pregnant with twins vegetarian daughter.  Shes from LA, what can i say.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

I am sorry for your loss Roffa. To tell you the truth my family is getting more fearful I will meet that fate if I don't shut my mouth.  I never thought so, but sometimes I wonder after I speak at a party or whatever about narco and my hatred of them, sometimes I see a look from someone that sends a shiver.  and I wonder just who I crossed.  But a person does not have to have a big mouth, or even cross the wrong person to be killed. Terror is instilled for/from good reason.  It can be  paralyzing.  Plus I can be deported if I talk against the government.  EVen my work in Chiapas can get me deported, one would think the gov had enough on their plate than to bother the poor indigenous people, but they still come, burn and steal their homes and plantations.  As recent as March.

I agree Zs are scum, I hope the destroy each other..there is no need for such evil in Mx or any place else
but if the army arrest them chances are they will be released only 2-3% ever are convicted most are detained and released.  sad but true.

Kab

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Kab
Murcielago wrote
Who cares if hes dead or not.  It doesnt affect me in the least.   CDG kicked their ass.   Have some tacos with me
Those tacos look amazing.

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

mladicadic
el profe wrote
Sure wish there was someone with knowledge of the situation wheather you believe him or not to inform us.  Wait... that's right. You trolls ran him off!
Actually Murcielago has posted his thoughts in this thread already...lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

roffasouth
Oh sorry had to mention that my uncle is not dead, but he was kidnapped and tortured, because he refused to pay protection money(extortion?). He is a owner of a food store. Thing we're going well until these pinche zetas showed up. he survived because the zetas we're spotted by a army patrol, and the army managed to free my uncle. my uncle still doesnt want to work again, because out of fear.

where do you live buela chris? zetas are idd scum, and mexico is corrupted as hell. I blame Calderon for this shit. is it every going be ok with mexico again?

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Buenos Dias Roffa..

Wow, your uncle is a fortunate person to have survived, but emotionally he must live in terror.  I always say it is not the death I fear it is the Z-torture.  You cannot know how personally important your story is.

See, I am in Coahuila.  Also have homes in Tx, and SoCal (where my hyometown is).  My staff and offices are in Coahuila, for apx 8 years, so I have see the escalation, though Coa. is relatively quiet.  The last letter rules the entire state, except Torreon.  It is a huge state but relatively low population.  In my major city the last letter is heavilty accounted for. Sporaic clashes with cartels happen but nothing near compared to DGO-TAMPS-NL...yet.  My personal interactions have been plesant w/the last letter in the sense regional Zs respect me and have offered "help"  some help pretty shocking, but I have managed not to piss them off in my rejection.  But like your uncle, I was thinking of buying a business.  A restuarant that has some fame, the family is selling and left to Tx because of the violence fear, my profits would go to my foundaion.  But I am scared.  I have friends, kidnapped, killed, houses burned, children taken  just for a debt/extortion.  I was thinking this week of doing it anyway, but your uncle's story is a big reminder.  People vanish in Coa.  we have the most dissapearences of anywhere.

As for culpa.  It really is not that simple joven.  Sure Calderon's plan had no plan "B", and plan "A" is innefective.  But you see, decades ago, in Mx lived a man called El Padrino.  He was the sole capo of all capos...He was the one who determines who would have TJ-Juarez-SInaloa etc ALL territories were directed by him.  He is the one who gave Chapo sinaloa, AFO in TJ...everything was his.  The gov made a deal with the devil that carried over when he was imprisoned.  To allow unmolested passage through certain routes in Mx trafficiking drugs to the US, in turn the cartels would not cause problems.  Then came greed, and regional capos wanted to call their own shots and war between territory began.  The gov had made a great tactical error, they though they could control cartel activity, never having the forsight that territorial wars would erupt and that in a few decades the cartels would have leaders among the wealtiest in the world and with great wealth comes great power and now the cartels could buy anything, politicians, media, police/armed forces, municipalities, entire cities and even for all intents and for their purpose states.  All the while, good Mexican people knew and did nothing.  said nothing. all the while as corruption permeated every important facet of social structure, gov structure, judical structure, law and order could not exist and impunity is expected and the norm.  And good people said nothing.  Good people back candidates that they knew were with "them", they went to their fuctions, lavish parties, accepted monthly stipends...and did nothing. said nothing.

and now the good people along the frontera live in terror.  it is so big it seems it cannot be fixed, yet good people do nothing, say nothing.  Asking me when I think the Americans will come and save Mexico, that angers me.  It was ok when the cartels were not causing problems as drugs were being transported TO AMERICAN CHILDREN, and now you want AMERICAN CHILDREN to come and fight your battles? HA!  I say to them  when your grandson, your son, your husband fights first we will come and help.

I am sorry this is long, but I wanted to give you a perspective from an old lady, who has had a fortunate, amazing life, who is in the top wealth of the greatest country in the world, but whose history also says she is the daughter of a farm worker, granddaughter of immigrants, and who has lived in two dramactically different worlds.  WHo loves her genetic roots and homeland of her ancestors.  WHo has been up close and personal with its people and can say, without talking out my ass, but from personal exp and knowledge and I say corruption is the cause of today, but also and equally it is the complacency of its people, the indiviualistic mentality of its people.  See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil and for God sake leave " mine" alone..."manana will be a better day"...but they sit and do nothing to make it so.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

RobCore101
Murcielago said: "They also say that Lascano drove into matamoros with a comboy of 150 trucks full of Zeta sicarios.    Do the math, thats like 4 sicarios per truck.   600 zetas decimated by the gulf cartel.  Thats some major shit!   I just think of what the CDG numbers look like?   More?   Or just better trained?   I say both. "

-Dude, you're nuts. Did you read the stories? There were TEN to THIRTEEN dead and there are reports that among those dead are some GDG members. 600 Zetas wiped out?... LMAO Dream on!!!

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Excellent..logical and common sense, finally.

I refuse to take seriously or read garbage from  any poster whose delusional thinking makes him a cartel member, or who supports ANY cartel for any reason even stating "they are not as bad as Zs"  bad is bad.  LIke being pregnant, either you are or are not.

But I did check the facts, and even the main board had stories that social networks were ablaze with this crap that was reported yesterday all the dead Zs.  I check twitter, libre networks etc and mata people said it was not true.  puro BS,  there was an outbreak of violence in three parts of the city, it was over and not that many dead, just a mess.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

yes thats me "Z-Buela"  and I am coming to get cha captain. I think my "comps" are angry for my negative posts about them, especially this week my ZETAs TAKE A HIT...I better go into hiding, verdad?

actully,  I now see the humor in your posts so I am in a good place with you, there was the breakthrough when you added my name, that honeslty killed me I laughed so hard.  SO I look at your posts differently...and thats a good thing Cap.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

kylesam
@RobCore101
@Buela Thank you for some common sense!! I think you guys are one of the few that actually have common sense...I was just on the main board and almost everyone is believing this BS....that he was killed. Everyone has been saying the same thing here in Mexico he is not dead. When is the Herald, the monitor and even BB going to get the memo? Knowing how desperate Calderon is right now, he needs the good publicity, I doubt they would hold back a big news story like this jaja...

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Sure Cap..whats not to love?  JAJAJA  oh yeah that little message at the bottom...
I will just have to read above the line!

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

I think they want proof, like a Narco Body Display..they will say he was dismembered and buried or some nonsense because "there is no proof"  just like Elvis not being dead.  there are people today that feel that way.  People want to believe in what they want.  They want proof of a negative.  He is somewhere really happy to be dead.  WHat I do want to know why the hell was he in Mata?  because all accounts do say that, and I am having a real hard time wrapping my mind around that, unless it was for a meeting of some sort...and trust me I do not believe there will be an alliance...but my mind can entertain a truce of some sort, even temporarily and in certain areas..and any alliance or truce will always be temp with the last letter.  what do you think?

Don't fret it, it is what it is.  I wish it were true.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

kylesam
I agree Buela. Im trying to get in contact with a cousin who lives in the area...and lets just say he knows some people in the know....I'll try to figure out what really happen and none of this BS reporting by the Monitor and Herald.

If I had to take a guess I think he was probably there to make some truth with CDG...some narco blogs and even Stratfor have mentioned before that Z-40 and el lazca have been clashing heads which could lead to a divide. You know how alliances work in the drug world...one minute their friends and the next they wanna chop their heads off jaja..
123456 ... 9