Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

12345 ... 9

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Everyone is wrong sometimes, and it's probably just an innocent mistake.  We will see.  Zeta's trying to make a push into Moros, to run some offense after the Gulf intrusions into Nuevo Leon.  Thats my guess.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Borris
Even though I am dissapointed and they did not kill him I hope he was actually seen in Matamoros the reason being that if he was their and he did escape I hope the military can find him in a short amount of time and dispose of him quickly as they did with CDG leader TT and Beltran leader Arturo Beltran

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

kylesam
Hell naw J, the Brownsville herald did not make an innocent mistake. THEY DROPPED THE BALL, KICKED THE COACH IN THE NUTS, AND TOOK A CRAP IN THE QUARTERBACK'S MOUTH. Thats how bad they fucked up....anyways I hope by the end of this year el lazca and trevino are killed. They been taken some huge hits lately.

I thought that could be one of the possibilities, but I really doubt it, it would have been released by now and El Lazca head would have already appeared somewhere...

I got a better question where is it stated  positively that he was killed?   And don't give me that crap about CDG banners or rumors...I want to see some evidence. And to answer your question Poire already said it in his twitter account, and second if he was killed they would have mention it in a heartbeat....the federal government needs the good publicity even if he wasnt killed by the army jaja...

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

kylesam
BTW la SEDENA just released un comunicado de prensa where it says that the three killed are NOT el Lazca...what more do you need....

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

ArmChairIntellect
Cant say I don't hope Murcielago is right though.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Bones
I dont trust SEDENA and I dont trust the cartels soooo I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I hope Lazca is dead. Although if he road to matamaros with 150 trucks he is one bad ass mother fucker. Is the CDG really so strong they can take on that many guys? That would be like whole city blocks full of sicarios. It would be tough to engage that many people. I doubt its true, but who knows. Hopefully he got em.

Viva CDG. There I said it. Cry me a river Chivo

ONLY 3 DEAD???? Seriously? more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago..
I want to believe what you say, because you are in Mata, but Joven It simply cannot be true.  All the reports from the feds, news, twitter, Tamps Libre, Tamps networks say no way.  This appears to be a story that had legs like a centipede.

Here is what EVERY source is saying.  Z3 was the target of the feds but escaped in a stolen vehilce back to his beautiful luxurious Coahuila Ranch .  (ok...I embellished the story with the ranch part)

All reports are also saying only three people were killed and they found/liberated 17 persons that had been kidnapped, four being women.

and thats that.

pretty funny if so.  all this major fuss for 3 dead bodies?  In Mexico 3 dead bodies are not worth talking about on the evening news in Tamps, so if true, and it appears so, all this because of a faulty Herald source.  Mx press is quickly distancing themselves from the sotry blaming it on error of americans (whats new)  jaja

As for hiding the Capo...come on ...seriously?  I give you a teeny possibilty but why would the feds make such announcements.  they would have said they do not know where he is.  Think about it...that my dos centavos

I hope he is dead....but he not! And thats the reality. The monitor and Brownsville Herald are left looking like morons since they were the ones who received this reliable information jajajaja...someone should be fired!!!

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

kylesam
Oh btw someone told me this....El Lazca is dying right now...but dying from laughter!! jajajajajaja

ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Could there really only be three dead?

anyway...since Z3 rarely takes fotos the rumor will persist that CDG has him.  If they do they will proudly display the corpse in humiliating fashion..

speaking of fotos...how about some family fotos of Z3 and spooky Z40?  Z3...handsome SOB that Lazcano and so to his family...

http://forosdemexico.com/showthread.php?t=23609

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

kylesam
Could there really only be three dead? Maybe, maybe not....but good pics...I wonder how the family must live knowing they could be kidnapped and killed by the CDG/CDS at any moment. Even tho its wrong, I hope they do capture and torture the shit outta of their family members so they can feel everything their victims have felt over the past years. There is no pain far worse than loosing a loved one.

With such a long and prolonged battle 3 bodies seems very strange.  I also heard there were 15 recovered, so who knows.  There have been many accounts of the the cartels picking up their dead but still....  I'm with J, the whole story has been odd, (when aren't they though) what was Lazca doing in Mata, truce with CDG seems very logical, a high ranking meeting, maybe to to unite against  Z-40, then maybe doubled cross.  Makes more sense than him leading a charge in an attack.  Maybe he was never there.  The friction between him and Z-40 has been floating around a while though, so impossible no way.  If CDG really did kill him they will certainly prove it somehow, this I know.

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: ONLY 3 Dead? Z3 Family fotos.... Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

That always happens in Matamoros, I think it's a media thing, when Tormenta was killed they were saying there were like less then ten dead, and the supposed actual body count was 40 or so, which makes considerably more sense, as it does in this case, when you are talking about multiple hour long gunbattles with 40 truck convoys.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Murcielago wrote
Wow!   its been world war III in matamoros!    Ive been hearing of the firefights and my friend Hiram doesnt answer his cell.  I hope he wasnt hurt or worse.   Word around town right now is that Cartel del Golfo and los diablos or the old escorpiones destroyed the zetas.   Its been on the radio that Lascano was indeed killed by the private guardia Los Diablos of the CDG.   Its a huge victory for the CDG and a huge blow to the Zetas
Destroyed Los Zetas? roflmao...

130 vehicles in a convoy, only 10 dead, 4 of those were CDG! Doesn't sound like they were destroyed to me. lol

Both of the groups suck balls! Hours of fighting and they only manage to kill 10 total! roflmao... fucking amatures! The US military would smother both groups easily.

12345 ... 9