Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

just send it.  i do not use my name.  when you sendan email through forum your real email appears.

ok...i am smelling a big rat now..

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

 jeeze give me a break.  and I know how to spell the name of my state coahuila
it must be Rev. Merci Rodriguez ...

Bye cap..and you wonder why you can't find a woman in a country with a population of over 300M..no mystery to the rest of us..jajajaja

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol they couldn't even get the spelling right!!! roflmao.... they are even too stupid to get insults correct! lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
el profe wrote
regia  wrote:

lol they couldn't even get the spelling right!!! roflmao....

Rolling on the floor, huh?? I think regia is a woman