Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

DURANGO1
im kinda late to this playground battle....but i never knew manonegra was legit well pin a rose on his nose. no wonder his comments on DGO were pretty right on.

On Lazca being dead im undecided on the whole thing, for one golfo would of produced a picture etc. on the other hand the government not accepting a huge fight or him dead would surprize me. I mean clearly they want to get everyone and claim they did it so they would no accept that another cartel killed him. What is strange the more i read on it the more it seems the gov is trying to downplay the situation. Hope someone got killed either side im fine its one less low life to deal with.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol Im done feeding you troll, still waiting on the proof of support for Zetas!

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol now that is some proof...

Thanks Capjim.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

_The Magician_

Re: Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Garcia
No way he's dead.  This is straight out of the textbook for Special Forces.  Use the confusion of death to move against the enemy and check the ranks for loyalty.
Garcia

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Yep finally we are in agreement.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Capjim wrote
Z-reg I'd like to see you in your zeta gear,you are definey not Mexican.it's your probably a bald little white guy hahahajajajoo and I know you have never been to Mexico!! Jaja ordering a south of the border combo meal at taco bell is as close to the zetas you cherish as you ever get jajajahahohoho. Oh shit I'm so clever
My Zeta gear? lol What is that?

Busted you blew my cover! lol

Well like it or not I am from Mexican blood. Still have lots of family in Monterrey NL. and San Luis Potosi. I have been going to Mexico all my life so you are wrong on that one too. So nice try homie but you will have to try again....

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

JAJAJAJAJAJA...cap is a lovable troll though one has to admit he can be very funny!  But He is too fat from all the Gluttonizing he has been doing we need to lay off,

So what is Rev Mercie Rodriguez saying about my husband?

Actual Reg, if there is something I am thinking it would be today we know.  I did not want to add fuel to the fire or appear I am supporting Mercie wicked ways or thinking, but there are legit mainstream media outlets in the US that say there were known CDG dead AND that the military did assist Zetas.  so if that happened, and my husband was in a 130 vehicle convoy, in an armored car, how the hell did he get tagged?  stupid pendejo, I never liked the guy anyway, may his soul rot in hell.  Why has nothing been said by the last letter?  or anyone?  that is too untidy for me.  But IF CDG had the body it would be stinking up the place by now, where are the fotos?  Just saying I wish someone would speak.  or hang a manta or hang my husbands body

Buela Lazcano
AKA BZ
Z-0

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
I read the new report too about the Army helping out los Zetas. Who knows what the truth is. It just seems very suspicious that CDG hasn't released any pictures of the rotting corpse! lol

Z 5005321586

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA!!!!!!  that is quite a number...I tried to make mine old as in OG-BZ

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol its because there are so many of them so I figure all the other numbers are taken. lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

please forward the "emails"  to Buggs immediately, I sent you nothing and have no interest in doing so, i really did not find you irritating just a little lonely.  But if in fact someone sent you an email stating it is from me it is easy to clear up.  Buggs, Ove and Gerardo know me well and know my character and communicate with me through regular email.  Please cap send it to Buggs and also send to me via forum.  PLEASE immediately

I will contact him also