Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Bones
Murcielago wrote
im sure hell be in video or photo in the next couple of days as potted meat.  Im firmly believing he was killed

Does the gulf cartel understand how easy it is to upload a picture? I know for me I just whip out my phone, snap a picture, and click "share to facebook". Im pretty sure if they had his body, we'd know by now.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
I don't know Buela, the dude can't speak spanish or english, he sucks at both. Either he is mentally challenged or he is full of it.
But he sounds more like a dumb pocho who doesn't know proper English because he massacred his spanish all over here.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Did you not see the picture of El Choche? Those fat CDG fucks can't operate shit but a taco in their hand.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Bones
I think the reason people think ur a zeta cheerleader is cuz you bash CDG more than you bash any other cartel. I get it, your against all cartels. But a lot of this discussion on this board has turned into you being called a zeta cheerleader vs them being called cdg cheerleaders. truthfully i think nobody is either. they hate zetas more than they hate CDG. and you hate them because you think CDG is just as bad as zetas.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

The bad grammar did not bother me so much, he is studying IT application (like 50% of all students jaja)
In Mx grammar and regional slang is a huge problem and the most difficult to change because of home and family environment.  But I did notice it.  It was not how he says things it is what he says.

WHen I heard his dad was a con artist preacher of iglesia cristo everything fell into place.  They rip off people BAD, and more so Americans, pulpit panhandlers.  I could not believe that he was so gullible to think I would be hurt by name calling, jajajaja, I am old, but a tough old lady I would not be doing this work if I was so weak as to be hurt by an immature idiot calling me Lazcano or any name.  He was so offended that I called him out and went on attack.  And that was BEFORE I laid into his “religion”.  Oh the stories I could tell about those cons, no wonder he loves narcos.  There are quite a few iglesia cristos  in Coahuila and Tamps, most near the border to suck in American do gooders.  “we need money to save a child’s life”  etc.  yeah, a child in Brownsville.  Rodriguez  is the only one in Tamps that I know of that was a printer by trade.    Some set up Hogars to attract American donors.  One guy said his was a hogar right next to his “church” my friend donated 75K USD to build a big home for the kids, later found out it was a day care!!!  The guy was earning money in every which way...there was no hogar

whatever I taught him how to avoid my posts, you should teach him how to avoid yours.

hey anymore on my late husband?  Can I date now?  seriously, I have been very busy all afternoon and evening, a major crisis so I have not been able to check around...any news?  other than from Iglesia-Con? picture?  wht did I miss?

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Bones wrote
I think the reason people think ur a zeta cheerleader is cuz you bash CDG more than you bash any other cartel. I get it, your against all cartels. But a lot of this discussion on this board has turned into you being called a zeta cheerleader vs them being called cdg cheerleaders. truthfully i think nobody is either. they hate zetas more than they hate CDG. and you hate them because you think CDG is just as bad as zetas.
Bones... come on man, in all honesty.

Putting Viva CDG or posting it, is not cheering on CDG? Really?
When have I ever come close to praising anything los zetas have done? The only reason I focus on CDG is because all of these morons are here praising the bastards trying to paint them as Mexico's saviors. Something they are not!
However if we had some idiot on here praising Zetas, Chapo, Beltranes, Familia Michoacana or any other low life, I would do the same.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Buela obviously you hit a nerve.
So much so that they have gone wild flooding the forum with bogus topics so it seems like you hurt some feelings.

Also when they resort to name calling, that means they have run out of arguments.... lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

buenos días J-Z

I sorta see where Bones got where he is in his statement.  I can see why some folks outside Mexico would feel that way, really be fair and think of what he writes.

He says:

1.  They hate Zs more than CDG (though 2 have outright said no, they support CDG)

2.  You (we) are Z cheerleaders because we talk against CDG

there is truth in that statement, BUT for you and me we know how it is in Mx.  & to try and asertain that any cartel is "better" in our eyes is saying they are less evil and destructive, it is a form of support that cannot be tolerated by good people or one is a part of the problem and ignorant.

we talk aginst them that support them,  because that is who they are talking about if they were talking in favor of Zs we would be slamming that notion and therefore be CDG supporters.and they, want us to see a distinction between cartels because in their eyes one is less brutal, they remain killers, thieves, drug traffickers (the destruction of many US children) and have destroyed the presense and future of Mx....but they are better because they are less brutal or do a few good acts.

 because it is CDG they speak of, the enemy is the last letter so if we are critical in any way we are establishing a preference.  Bones doesn't realize this is the regional war of Tamps so of course it is about Zs and CDG, who else would we talk about there?  We don't when talking about DGO..we never speak of CDG there, or Baja etc.  I think the world they live in is miniscule.

narrow thinking on their part,  but I think Bones hit it on the head

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Buenos dias Buela!

You are correct, the violence all of these cartels are doing cannot be permitted. This attitude of being complacent is why Mexico get into the position that it is in to begin with. Had they never allowed the problem to grow to the magnitude it is today then we wouldn't have this war going on.
Perhaps it would have been on a smaller scale like the typical low life criminals are handled. The complacency is just the attitude of a coward who is too afraid to face the problem, they have no issue with leaving that country to their kids and grandchildren, worse off than when they received it. Unfortunately these pochos are here in the US and part of this great country, I wish they were in Mexico, we don't need cowards like that.

Very true about the regional battle. Why are we not labeled as Beltranes? CDS? or other rivals? lol

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Of course I did..so I stopped reading his comments.  I bet the "preachers" son has not!  lol
It is funny, remember when I told you I liked everyone on forum...except one?
He had no clue.  I don't like deserters, the self absorbed, supporters of cartels,
and he is one.  and that was before I knew the family business.  But I kept quiet
and friendly until he began turning it up on the supporting Zs accusations and would
not accept anything I said.  I thought to myself, this little piece of crap is what is wrong
with Mexico, screw it.

I cannot get over he thought name calling would affect me in any way?  WTH is he
in grade school?  Yes JZ, when one has a limited vocabulary one resorts to name calling, next it will be vile curse words, taught to him in his fathers church.  Feel pity, it is an environmental thing, running
with the boys, etc.  oh excuse me "acquaintances".

Buela Lazcano  AKA  JBZ  (for you Rev. Murci Rodriguez ) (and the j for you jz)

Hey am I a widow yet?

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
lol I love reading your posts! It is unbelievable, yet we are the trolls. lol ok.

Have you seen all the spam that is being posted on the forum? All of the topics with no point to them!

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
el profe wrote
regia  wrote
Whats all there mija? That I want all these bastards dead equally? That Lazcano and Z40 deserve to every thing they have coming to them? Yeah it's all there. Please posts links to where I have cheered Los Zetas like you cheer CDG in every post.
Que mi gordita fea... no sabes que escribes o que guey?? lol... So let me get this straight... you bash CDG at every turn, saying they are a small, weak cartel, say things like Why would you cheer for a cartel that's losing, refers as golfa like CDG haters do, talk about CDGs mother, have pics of ex Gulf commanders and hate swanka the real cheerleader. Is that enough boy??? lol...   Oh, and lets not forget that you "only" root for the Mexican military who by coincidence help the Zetas.
Still no proof of me supporting Los Zetas, how did I know that would happen? lol

So bashing CDG, saying they are small, saying they are weak, calling them Golfas, and talking about a fakes mother! That is your evidence?????? hahahahahahaha please tell me your kidding.

Oh the military helps Los Zetas? lol you better check some news out of Monterrey. The Marina busts Zetas heads open like watermelons on a daily basis, and rightfully so! So I highly doubt they are helping out Los Zetas. Oh wait they helped them in Matamoros right... lol get out of here kid go play Xbox or something.

No te hagas pendejo guey... please! At least have the balls to admit you are in love with these low life scum.