Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

1 ... 3456789

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

_The Magician_

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
el profe wrote
regia ... i didn't know you had to accounts

What does "to accounts" mean?

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
These guys obviously don't like being exposed.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Capjim wrote
Look at that picture of the plate of tacos!!!you don't find tacos that good in Brownsville.yes he lives in matamoros
Didn't he admit he no longer lives there? Just a few posts up, am I wrong?

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Bones
Ok is it safe to assume Lazca is alive and well?

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Murcielago

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Profe

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Yes...son of a preacher...sing it brother.  I know many of those types of preachers in Mexico in the border states. Those of those little dumps, Inglesia de Cristo's.. I know exactly the game they play with americans and mexicans both.  Their little " churches"  in reality a part time job to rip folks off.  when you said your father was one, I knew EXACTLY what you were.  Never met one in 30 years that was not a con.  So there, I have said it, and the truth will not hurt it will piss you off.  Guess what people like you are replusive.  I pissed you big time calling you out, I knew you would react this way.  Damn I am good.

When you want to know the character of a person...bait him...did the hook hurt mijo?
You are pathetic, you are what is wrong with Mexico, you and your lowlife friends.

 I hit a huge nerve as i knew i would if what I said was true, and it is, you run like a chicken out of Mexico and talk out your naulgas about CDG.

You may not like my history, because you and your family are so far removed from altruistism.  Think I care what you think?  think you sound a quality person?  I just wished you would have ran to canada instead, we don't need mexicans like you in the US.

For the record,  part of the bait?  Objecting in a nice way to your lable of Lazcano appplied to me, to see how you would react.  You are an idiot for sure to think you matter and what you label me matters that it could hurt me in anyway?  Shit boy...you are a mess.  Silly, ignorant, self serving mess.  and get the name right  L A Z C A N O.  learn to speak and spell in at least one language.

Here is the thing...if you do not want to read my posts, or comments..there is a little trick...see the name Buela?  I am the only Buela here, so the next step is not to link on to the post.  Try it!  It works amazingly well.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

cap he lives in brownsville with his sister and goes to school there..

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

Capjim

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Whats all there mija? That I want all these bastards dead equally? That Lazcano and Z40 deserve to every thing they have coming to them? Yeah it's all there. Please posts links to where I have cheered Los Zetas like you cheer CDG in every post.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
Murcielago wrote
I notice esos bola de pendejos always revolve around Buela Lascano, que se cree chingona.   Like some deputy topdog    I think they play "internet zetas".  Like some weird daisy chain.    Im sorry pendejos I dont have a real golfo connection to get you torture and killing videos. (sad isnt it?)

@elregio:   dude, make it at least believable!   You and your other accts such as magician...notice they always come in to post exactly what el regio says but in the worst way as to hide his real acct so if it gets banned he can still have his old standby.  My advice regio:  grow a pair of balls and be real dude.
lol says the one that created a posts with a fake Cartel assigning roles to his fake ass CDG cheerleader trolls... yeah it's us that play cartel online! lol

FYI Im sure the mods have already checked my IP address, no where near Magician, sorry. Nice try though. Kid life goes on if I get banned, I don't need to create a fake account like you guys do.

Re: more info about the rumor-wait for fingerprints.. Zetas leader 'El Lazca' killed in Matamoros

El Regio
haha Buela I know the type of "Preachers" you speak of. They follow nothing of what they preach and they just rob the people blind, they are right there on the same level with Los Zetas y CDG. lol

1 ... 3456789