Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel was not drug related. It is from the war in Syria.

Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel was not drug related. It is from the war in Syria.

TexcocoDeMora
This post was updated on .
This video was removed by Youtube, it is a graphic video if you have a copy, please share with us. Thank you.

http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Mexico-Watcher
Please, BB members, help!!

I too am very interested in getting a copy of the video in question.

It is sounds like valuable data for my research project on violence in Mexico.

Mexico-Watcher

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

_The Magician_
AJ

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

AJ

I'll believe this when I see it.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

_Jack

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Killua
ok i found it

Video:

"cooking sicarios"

2 pics from the video:

cooking

cooking2

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

elcardenal
Yeah, stupid BDN making things up.. I believed it too, until people on facebook started saying that bdn was making things up.

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Havana
BDN was trying to pass this one off on Friday and it was taken down from Utube on Saturday?  I tell ya!

Well thanks Tex for getting to the bottom of this.

Warning - Item Fsa terrorists slapping bound, blindfolded & tortured Alawites in barrels might contain content that is not suitable for all ages.

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ac7_1366267861#MrDC5lOueAr7D4vG.99

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Havana what do you mean?

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Smart AJ....

and this is the entire video?  guys in barrels being bitch slapped?

Please note, the have been warning for months, from credible sources saying BDN has resorted to making up stories...last week the fake z42 manta...you know that he was supposed to put his foto on top?  problem NO ONE saw any of the "many mantas" hung.  The story was not carried by 99% of sources.

Be careful.  I do not read BDN

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Maddy

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Sleep
NAJ wrote
You liers. These are not gulf cartel victims. Read the original post. Its the syrian government torturing 3 guys. Listen to their language. So BB are liers too then? Cause they could've corrected the title of this thread after analyzing the video first. But you guys from bb are still the best anyways..keep up the good work!
Read again. No-one said anything them being golfos after havana provided video in question. Actually long before either.
O te alineas o te mueres.

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Dicklick1

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

_Jack

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

_Jack

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

nacho

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Mexico-Watcher
Thanks!  The last thing we need is corrupted info (data).... things are pretty murky as they are naturally.

And thanks to everyone who jumped in and helped on this case.

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

elcienporcien

Re: Graphic video/ Los Zetas cooking sicarios from the Gulf Cartel

Joran2