Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

Killua
This post was updated on .
Found this new execution on bdn...

*warning graphic*

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

stevectpa
WARNING !!

When clicking on that link, I had a virus intrusion attempt that was blocked by my anti-virus.

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

Killua
stevectpa wrote
WARNING !!

When clicking on that link, I had a virus intrusion attempt that was blocked by my anti-virus.
hm thats strange, i use avast anti virus  and didnt had a warning...

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

Mine blocked it also.  a couple days ago a reader told me about the video and I linked on and my antivirus went nuts!

I have the video downloaded but don't know if I can post it on nabble.  I  can on mainboard.

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

Maddy

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

Killua
Im sorry guys,that was not on purpose.

I visit it again and again and nothing happens,even without addblock my anti virus says nothing.

Maybe this link works better,its the last video at the bottom.

http://www.prochan.com/view?p=504_1395254094

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

635787at
I didn't have any problems

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

ENDTHEWAR
they all look like a bunch of little kids dressed up in fatigues....fucking scumbags

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

El Plata
I refuse to watch any execution video, but for anyone who has taken a look could you give me a rundown of what is said? It doesn't have to be a word for word translation. I am mainly looking for what faction of Los Zetas and what the kid says about the Gulfos. By the picture he can not be more than a drug buyer or halcone. I was just thinking the other day that it seems like the cartels have finally realized that these type of videos are bad for business and serve no real purpose, but I guess I was wrong. This seems to be the first video to surface in months. I thought we were finally at a point where the cartels realized that these public displays of extreme violence didn't accomplish anything and only served to bring unwanted attention. The reason I ask about a Zetas faction is because I was told by a reliable source that one of Z42's first act of business as leader was to end all public displays of violence unless authorized by himself directly, and those who failed to do so would be executed immediately. I am wondering if this is one of the rogue factions who are butting heads with Omar. Z42 has taken a much more low key approach than his brothers terror campaign. The tactic has seemed to work as Los Zetas has gone relatively silent compared to past years and Z42 is still kicking, to many peoples surprise. I think the only reason Ricky Santillan, Ferrari, and “Cabeza de Marrano”, went down was because of the amount of heat they were bringing especially with the murder of the high ranking police comandante a few months back. I have no doubt that Z42 was involved in some way with their captures.

I truly believe that Los Zetas will never again regain the strength that they once had. I no longer see them as a threat to Mexico. Now don't get me wrong they still yield a lot of power in certain areas and states, but they are no longer the threat they once were. Once L42 is captured or killed the cartel will further fracture and at that point will be much easier do deal with. Again this is just the opinion of myself, and I have been wrong in the past, and will be wrong again in the future, but I hope for the people of Mexico that we never see Los Zetas regain the power they once yielded. Thank you in advance.
El que a cuchillo mata, a cuchillo muere.

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

final sleep
BTW, how often you see golfos as many as this in this kind of videos? Just thinking as many says zetas are done...

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

el Spaceio
the stupid virus thing is  only on explorer i logged on chrome and worked fine
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

realme1990
I've been reading posts about Los Zetas being called "franchises", as I don't know what exactly that term means or what the poster is implying. Los Zetas as a whole is a highly decentralized network that have a few actors acting as the command and control for the criminal network. These such actors range from (top-bottom) the leadership, regional bosses/commanders, local bosses and captains. As a highly decentralized network the criminal network is resilient to government crackdowns on the network because Los Zetas are highly localized and such crackdowns are often done to their local commanders and captains. Though they still managed to have a centralized financial "bank" per say and such sub networks are managed by relatives, politicians and private actors to launder money of the network often in foreign countries(US) and/or banks. As long as there is a person (s) that monopolize the drug trafficing aspect of the Los Zetas network he/she is going to dominate/lead the organization. The reason the Los Zetas haven't fragmented is because the top tier of the organization have a monopoly of the drug trafficking and natural mineral/energy aspect of the business. The lower levels are stuck with local drug sales,extortion and kidnapping for ransom. Basically the top levels leech off the hard work and sacrifices of the lower level commanders/captains and local bosses. That's why the Sinaloa Federation has suffered so many splinters because there are many people in that organization do the drug trafficking and they can afford to splinter off because of the revenue from drug trafficking. They can fight off/defend themselves from their parent organization/network.
"If it quack like a duck shoot it"
JMB

Re: Zetas behead a Golfo with machete

JMB
Is he really Golfo or just some innocent guy they grabbed off the street to send a message to their rivals with?

The thing about these cowards is they don't tend to behead each other.