Zetas and CDG going to reunite

_The Magician_
Tex

Re: Zetas and CDG going to reunite

Tex

Re: Zetas and CDG going to reunite

y sinaloa?

I highly doubt this rumor.  what i am open to thinking is somehting else.

but it is too soon to happen....for now I will wait before throwing it out

Re: Zetas and CDG going to reunite

El Regio
The rumor is completely false.

Re: Zetas and CDG going to reunite

Jack S. Shaw
it may be possible.  they have enough problems with marina.   i think its the CDG's only play....to unite with another more powerful group.  el chapo is pulling the strings.   i think he's sitting back and quietly waiting for the CDG to die off so he can take reynosa and matamoros.   i think this latest hit against the CDG, mainly R1's group was probably "dedo" by los metros as payback for metro tres.   whenever any agency says an operation was the result of intelligence, that means it was snitching.
AJ

Re: Zetas and CDG going to reunite

AJ
Why can't this ever happen? Cartels break up and make up all the time. Right now, CDG is it's own worst enemy. History has proven that when a cartel is broken, they will jump sides in a minute. These cartels are all full of "Mierda". They will kill their own families just to gain power and money and then some will turn around and say that they are doing this for the people.

It's all grade A "bullshit"
CHIVIS FOREVER