Zetas Vs Marina Video New

SRG

Zetas Vs Marina Video New

SRG

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

Birria De Chivo
 At least they're trying to take care of business at home instead of over in Afghanistan or Iraq.

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.
SRG

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

SRG
Idk bro that's what Munro narco has for I do you think itsmthe army or another sicario gruop? Nce avatar pic by the way.

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

El Regio
In the video I never see la Marina engage the enemy, the seem lost, disoriented, and constantly yelling to each other yet none take action against Los Zetas! If this is the best Mexico has, then Mexico is doomed.

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

Cuete
I was thinking the same shit this is the worst shoot out I have ever seen and I dont know who the fuck thinks they are scarface in this video sound like someone just sittin down holding the trigger down and changing clips fuckin waste of bullets and they need some good music playing how the fuck u gonna get jiggy to this shit?

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

Guerro
@Regio

You never see them engage the enemy because the camera was moving all over the place. Second why don't you shut the fuck up and respect these men in uniform. I swear who the fuck are you to say they seem lost, disoriented when you weren't there. Its really easy to talk shit or criticize internet ranger when you don't have bullets flying towards you and you are watching from the safety of your couch. So again shut the fuck up and show some respect.
SRG

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

SRG
You can hear the Soldiers saying let them waste there ammo so that's possibly what they're doing, and they seem pretty calm this is probably routine, let the Z waste there ammo than kill them. Also one soldier says load the 50 and finish them off any idea what hes referring to,Machine Gun,Rifle??? They also say 40 allot maybe referring to 40 mm Grenades.

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

Cuete
more then likely hes talkin about the Barrett when he says 50
and the 40 could be the 40mm grenade launcher on their rifles....The marina playin it hella cool jajaja damn wouldnt them zetas be shit outta luck if all they could get was M16s or AR15s shooting like that shit would be so useless and over heated they'd realize they should just stay home....

Re: Zetas Vs Marina Video New

Guerro
Yeah they are screaming for the 50 cal and 40mm grenades. I think they did pretty good. Does anyone know where this happen or what was the result afterwards? I know the Zetas got their ass kicked by want to know how bad jaja