ZeroZeroZero series February 14

H39

ZeroZeroZero series February 14

H39
Series about the cocaine trade based on Saviano's book.

trailer

Re: ZeroZeroZero series February 14

It's a great book, and I love the series, Gomorra, though I haven't seen the last 2 seasons.  It's on Amazon prime, I think.

Saviano won the praise of many when he released Gomorrah the book, but many have grown critical, that he is exploiting Italy's problems for vast profit.  I also read his book The Pirahanas, which was adapted into a series too.

Re: ZeroZeroZero series February 14

Mosco
I read Saviano's book a few months ago.  It is a brutally honest inside look at the world of international, high level narco trafficking.  It is no wonder that Saviano's life is in danger... He is a very knowedgeable and courageous hero in my book.
I have  not seen the series but if it is anywhere near what his book reveals, then WOW!
Mosco

Re: ZeroZeroZero series February 14

jmulligan13
Looking forward to it...it will be on Amazon Prime Video March 9. Ive read the book and it covers a lot of the logistical aspects of the trade.

The Gomorrah series is epic...there are 4 seasons and a movie...tough to get the last 2 seasons as they aren't available in the US (Weinstein owned the rights...).

Both are directed by Stefano Sollima that did the latest Sicario movie.
H39

Re: ZeroZeroZero series February 14

H39
Anyone who watched the series and know who is the guy from the religious podcast?