Zactecas - Los Talibanes leave numerous narcomantas

Zactecas - Los Talibanes leave numerous narcomantas

stevectpa
https://www.valorportamaulipas.info/2019/03/los-taliibanes-decoran-zacatecas.html

Saturday, March 30, 2019

The early morning of this Saturday groups of organized crime placed several narcomantas in at least five municipalities.

In the first hour, officers of the police corporations were alerted about the appearance of several blankets with a message from a criminal cell.

The finding of these messages was recorded in the municipalities of: Pinos, Loreto, Villa Garcia, Fresnillo, Guadalupe and Zacatecas, places where violence has worsened in recent days.

Once the messages were located, the police elements withdrew them from the places where they were placed, mostly in public squares, while the investigative police carried out the work.

THE POSTER OF THE TALIBANES

To the entire population of the southeast of the state.

It makes the following statement in order to separate and ignore this organization to these subjects.

Jose saba or zapata, bad or cabuto, and all his ball of starved (yors, wyiy, bos, bird, cachacuas, clarabella, ferrari, Arab, and his three assholes that he has kidnapped in Zacatecas and guadeloupe.

They have been doing theirs killing innocent people, kidnapping Loreto businessmen in addition to making telephone extortions on behalf of that cartel.But this has already gone out of control in case of desperation are doing acts of terrorism to burn a house with innocent people inside this goes against the codes of a crafty families are respected this is a lot of cowardice on their part and they we warn that we will not stop until we find these top spots where all the people who are helping them in any way stop, we will grab even on notice, there is no deception and in the same way with the government (tepache) we do not stop recognizing that we are also delinquents but we will never allow this kind of terrorist acts to be carried out by this group of kidnappers and thieves the fart is between us and we will reiterate our respect to the three levels of government our work is our work and here we are giving it hard against these PENDEJOS, IMMATURE,IGNORANTS who do not know how to do anything but steal and kidnap.

Atte. United Taliban group at the order of Sr 50, 18, Panther, Voucher, Camellia, Scorpion, 05, 13, 02

Re: Zactecas - Los Talibanes leave numerous narcomantas

Cdelt
What group are they talking about?
JustSayin

Re: Zactecas - Los Talibanes leave numerous narcomantas

Cdelt
What cartel are they talking about? What cartel do the people they mention belong to?
JustSayin

Re: Zactecas - Los Talibanes leave numerous narcomantas

El_Bujo
It has to be CDN or CJNG that they are referring to...

Re: Zactecas - Los Talibanes leave numerous narcomantas

elgordo
Talking about Cdg that's the fighting in northern zacatecas