Zacatecas

DesertBoy

Re: Zacatecas

elgordo
What part of zacatecas

Re: Zacatecas

DesertBoy
Jerez Zacatecas

Re: Zacatecas

elgordo
Pretty calm anything from calera up is warzone.... but the fiestas in jerez are always lovely this time a year have fun. But everything calm went in January

Re: Zacatecas

Tokz
So who is fighting up there?

Re: Zacatecas

DesertBoy
Thanks elgordo. I am going to Jerez for the fiestas I believe they start on the 29th. Any recommendations on what to do in Jerez

Re: Zacatecas

elgordo
Northern part of zacatecas its talibanes vs cdn

Re: Zacatecas

Desert Boy like your handle.I call myself Desert Rat sometimes.Hope you got your question answered.I will give it enough time than remove the post.Nothing personal, just we like to keep the posted headlines as stories but you are more than welcome to ask within a post.Thanks and welcome.Fill us in when you get back.