ZETAS

GREG
Rond them all up like cows. and put them on a remote island. So they can hurt anyone

Re: ZETAS

Noname
To do this you have to know who they are, so I suggest to organize neighborhood watch groups.  They can report unusual activities or traffic in the neighborhoods or residential areas.  We as citizens must do  our part, we have to feel free and live our lives freely, without fear of violance.  Even if we have to form vigilanty groups.  I am tired of the vilance on our streets and communities.  Where are the men in our communities who are suppose to protect us, where are the machos who aren't afraid to make a stand.  Remember numbers is power and the more we gather to fight the gangs and cartels the easier our job will be.  Gather resources to eliminate the people we know are involved in these criminal activities.  We, too, can build the power to fight this cancer and also fight the local authority who is involved with the cartels.

Re: ZETAS

magdah
  FOR THE ZETAS :  THERE IS A SIGN UP AHEAD THAT READS :   WELCOME TO HELL !
                                                                                      ENJOY YOUR FOREVER
                                                                                        STAY !  SATAN WILL PROVIDE
                                                                                    FLAMING DRINKS , VERY HOT CHARCOAL

                                                                                   LAGOON !  MUSIC ?  JUST CRYS OF PAIN

                                                                                 NO CHARGE !  YOU ALREADY MADE IT HERE
                                                                                  KILLING THE INNOCENT .
                                                                                  ENJOY YOUR ETERNAL STAY.......ATTN. SATAN

Re: ZETAS

Dolphin
I couldn't agree with you more, there are more good honest decent poeple than these cowards we just need to be brave enough to stand up for what we know is right God is on our side

Re: ZETAS

louis r
You GOT to be kidding!

Yeah, I THINK I will "have God on my side," when a pack of over-armed Zetas, break into my house, shoot my whole family and escort me to a room, where they DECAPITATE me (after hours of torture) with PIANO WIRE.

Yeah, hopefully a Bible will work to save me.

Re: ZETAS

louis r
Now, IF you mean "the righteous (meek) shall "inherit the earth," well THAT is a joke as well.
Doubtful a "whole lot of praying" is going to combat folks with sophisticated weapons who really DO NOT "give a heck about your or me."

Now, THE ONLY way to stop this atrocity (mostly in the Northern states, NOT the whole of Mexico), is to "fight-fire-with-fire."

I am talking, experienced "killers" (Bible-thumpers or not), who want to "take back their country" by REMOVING the criminal vermin.
I am talking WAR on these perps, NOT "let's arrest them so they can escape, bribe the courts, or do limited time, but WAR (exterminating ALL folks associated with committing acts of violence).

LYNCH MOBS, vigilantes. Hired assassins who KILL for the GOOD of society.
THEN, you will see a reduction in crime.

Re: ZETAS

louis r
Round them up and EXTERMINATE them, so they will see the consequences. With the money they have there is NO island that could not be reached by ANY boat they purchase.

Besides you would need ISLANDS the size of Cuba or Jamaica, with the number of potential recruits for such criminal activities.

No KILL them. Period.

Re: ZETAS

El Profesor
Be it as it may when you study the unique history of America the best thing it had going for it was a competition of ideas that formed its unique paradigm and infrastructure of institutions of law, justice and politics. The most primary ideas came from their perspectives on Religion. You had Protestants (Presbyterians, Baptists, Methodists etc) competing with different angles on ethics and the formulation of ethics. The saddest thing that has happened among American Educational Institutions is that much of earlier Colonial religious discourse has been ignored with exceptions given to Salem witch trials and extreme acts instead of the birth of great ideas that were spawned by religious philosophical discourses and paradigms.Why is this important? Because it formed a nation that was unique like no other. In American was birthed the Women's Rights Movement as we know it (it evolved into other forms later that take a more modern context) and where did this start? Inside of Christian Churches. In America we had the birth of the Abolitionist Movement which was nurtured in Christian Churches of Methodists and Presbyterians. And the whole plethora of Human Rights as we know it was birth among conscious stricken Church goers. Yes there was religious abuse of many kinds but just as important there were many people of faith that did not partake of these abuses. What does this have to do with the Zetas? Everything. A sociological study of Mexico will reveal that among the populace who have embraced a more practical form of Christianity there has been a growth of ethics awareness and evolution. You can not get a stable Mexico with an important dialogue on the importance of implementing the idea of a strong sense of right and wrong among the young people and children of Mexico.

The Zetas must be dealt with for sure with the highest degree of stopping power available-The power of the state with all the technological capability available. And if the Country of Mexico lacks this capability America must step up to the plate in partnership with many other countries to hunt all of these criminals down and eliminate them because this will only grow as a cancer if it isn's stopped. By and large the Mexican people have a sweet beautiful disposition but this has been stained by the blood spilled by many young and old mostly male individuals who all they care about is the capability to earn an enormous amount of money and street power. After we are through in the Near Middle East we should concentrate heavily on Mexico and assist them by every means necessary even if it means a partnering with their military to stabilize the country. My whole point about America's religious and unique history is that Mexico lacked such a history and only relied on one Christian denomination as the country's religion. This only invited passiveness and no competition of ideas among a host of other problems-when missionaries went to Mexico at the turn of the century many of them were killed and tortured and often times aided and abetted by the Catholic clergy who saw their Protestant brethren as a threat instead of a blessing. It was later learned in retrospect and looking at history that the Protestant Work Ethic and birth of the Ivy League that many historical sociologists saw the benefits of competitive Christianity. We as Americans need to go to the aid of the innocents that are dying at our door step and help the country heal and become a country again by every means necessary because if we don't it will only mushroom to the point of atrophy and apathy which will invite the whole state of affairs in Mexico to capitulate to nefarious leadership which we can not afford for our sakes and the citizens of Mexico. Time to roll up our sleeves and go to work but with much thought, study and systematic and strategic action.

Re: ZETAS

Matanzas
Well, being an unapologetic agnostic, I am skeptical. But what the heck? Whatever can put some sense of human decency in the head of these lost folks, do it. I'll support you. You guys had some good results in Brazil.

Re: ZETAS

UNKNOW
A few things that comes to my mind when reading your post, is the fact that the Mexican people are constantly frightened for their own lives with all the killing being done by these blood thirsty criminals. Their own cultural differences from ours has always been acknowledged, such as don't trust the Americano's. Well as we know they may not have any reason to trust us, but they certainly can't trust their own. They have taken advantage of the receiving the blood money themselves for keeping quiet for sustaneous or out of fear. They can't trust their own law enforcement or government because it has always been corrupt as well. I see their lives, family and even the most highest official, as lambs lambs going to the slaughter. Therefore, I can't help but make a corralation with them, same as to those wonderful German people including Americans and other countries who allowed those Jews to be horribly executed.  Fear and economics will kill many for years. First thing first, secure our borders to stop the drug lords product and illegal aliens from entering the U.S., stop American arms from reaching the drug lords in Mexico and make serious efforts to stop the tremendous consumption by the addicted here in our own country.

Re: ZETAS

yo momma
fuck the zetas, bunch of pussies