Z40 uncuffed ?

photousa

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

cuerpo14
Ive never been in a mexico jail but I know here in the u.s and the jails ive been in once you are in the jail house cuffs come off. Unless u have acess to run then u r cuffed

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Baggy
thats pretty much it, from the pictures it looks like he's inside or perhaps underground in a carpark or somesuch? if there is no chance of him running or doing physical harm to anyone important cuffs wouldnt be a must i assume.. If someone has better knowledge of where exactly the picture was taken it may give some insight into why

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Bjeff

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

juris
In the U.S., a prisoner is always handcuffed when he is out of a cell, especially if that prisoner is a murdering sociopath.

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

ElEscocés

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Siskiyou_Kid
I've only been arrested once, but the uniformed police were very apologetic that the prosecuting attorney and her detectives insisted I be arrested. They placed me in the front seat of the police car, without handcuffs, and asked what radio station I prefer. They also claimed we use to "party" together. I had never seen them in my life.

At the jail, I was photographed and asked if I had any complaints against the officers. I was told that protocol was to remove my shoelaces, so I didn't hang myself, but if I was confident that a judge would order my release on my own recognizance this formality could be waved. I was placed in a waiting room, and my mother picked me up.

I received a stern lecture from the judge when I arrived in class the following Monday morning, because he happened to be my business law professor and my mentor. He was angry that I got caught, and admonished me on my inability to pay such expensive legal bills at my young age, then gave me the phone number of the lawyer I was to use.

He threw the case out at the first hearing, but unfortunately the US Attorney had other plans for me.

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

El Nayaloense
Not all the time. Esp when one is being processed. But I'm not sure if that depends on the crime.

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Bjeff
@Sis K: Tell us more, tell us more...

What were the charges and did you get convicted?

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Jorge Jorvanivich
I had a thought about z 40s situation,  but now I m wondering about S.Kid's deal.

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Awe, you guys are great. This makes me want to tell the story about how the SWAT team showed up at my ranch while we were trimming 300 lbs. of cannabis buds, after I grazed my brother-in-law's scalp with a 5.56mm round. He was beating the snot out of one of my trimmers, because my sister fancied him.

That story is titled: "Why I love the Sheriff, and How I Funded His Reelection."

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Bjeff
@Sis K: Wow, I guess I won't make it to dinner at your farm today. Something came up

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

DURANGO1
Thats answering the question with a question jajaja. you should share your stories.....at first i pictured trimmers as in the mechanical version, till i figured a machine cannot fancy a woman. I agree once i jail if you are not a high risk the cuffs come off. I get the feeling with Trevino he knew if he ran he would be shot kinda implied....

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

dr.janebrock

Re: Z40 uncuffed ?

Siskiyou_Kid