Z40 lawyer executed

leChef

Jesus Horacio Garcia Vallejo, lawyer for some leaders of "Los Zetas", among them Z-40, and who processed some amparos in favor of the former governor of Quintana Roo, Mario Villanueva, was murdered on Monday morning in Coyoac.

According to PGJ-CDMX sources, the 60-year-old lawyer was attacked while riding a BMW on Eje 10 Sur and Aztecas, Colonia Los Reyes. Apparently, two subjects on board a motorcycle shot him more than 6 times.

The victim tried to evade them and crashed his vehicle with a Renault that was circulating around the place.

Miguel Angel Treviño Morales, Z-40, was considered by the authorities of Mexico and the United States as the most dangerous and bloodthirsty man in the Gulf cartel hand Los Zetas. He was the one who lead the assassins to dismember bodies and to use the so-called "stew of the enemies".

His history, unlike the rest of "Los Zetas" is different. This man climbed all the structures and posts of the narcos to become the leader of the organization. In fact, he started out washing cars and as a messenger for Osiel Cordenas Guillen, who was the leader of the Gulf cartel.

The Z-40 was born in Nuevo Laredo, Tamaulipas in 1973, and has 13 brothers. In July 2018, he was extradited to Texas after spending more than 14 months in the 9th Cefereso in Ciudad Juárez.

Source:
https://lasillarota.com/metropoli/ejecutan-a-abogado-del-z-40-en-alcaldia-coyoacan-asesinado-abogado-zetas-z-40/260493

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

leChef
...And that of Z40 being extradited turned out to be fake news this summer.

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

El_Bujo
Miguel Angel Treviño Morales, Z-40, was considered by the authorities of Mexico and the United States as the most dangerous and bloodthirsty man in the Gulf cartel hand Los Zetas. He was the one who lead the assassins to dismember bodies and to use the so-called "stew of the enemies".

Meanwhile, he was paraded around shortly after being
arrested without wearing hand-cuffs or restraints (much like
his brother Z-42).. AND has been waiting a trial since 2012, he will never be extradited...

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

Itzli
It has been long rumored that Z40 still leads the CDN from prison. It is rumored that his lawyer was the one that relayed orders on his behalf, thus he was likely connected to the murder of "El Rex". Therefore, it can be reasonably assumed that Zetas Vieja Escuela may have been involved in this killing.

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

Uday
@İtzli , The Z40 gave Rex's death order? You believe the Z40 manages the CDN? What do you think?

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

Itzli
I've read rumors from a number of sources for years now that Z40 is still leader of CDN and directs/makes decisions from prison. It gets to a point where almost have to assume it's true unless there's a reason to believe otherwise but with the level of corruption in prisons I could see that happening. If this is the case he certainly would have approved the killing and Mennytimes is making the same point.

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

Uday
You're right. By the way, the old school could have killed Z40's lawyer.Why does he want to run a cartel from prison? I dont understand.. Why can't z40 escape from prison?  İs it that hard?

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

ElGrandeRojo
After Chapo's escapes, and RCQ's disappearance, if Mexico allows him to escape, all hell will break loose. This US president doesn't use diplomacy to solve problems. The US is very aware of Z40, and if that maniac gets loose, it won't take long for him to be rooted out and killed. I believe after Chapo's trial, and they get Mencho, the US will come calling, and if wise AMLO will send 40 north, and let him try and run a cartel from his cell. I'm sure the lawyer was sending and delivering messages, but I doubt 40 has a Chapo suite. The video of him walking around, was inside a gov facility, he was arrested a day earlier, and he was surrounded by armed guards. Look at the pics of Chapo and Cholo right after arrest. Sitting in back of Cop car together, and uncuffed. Also pic of Chapo at motel, sitting on bed, un cuffed. 40 def was never bigger than Chapo, nor did he have the pull politically. I'm sure CDN is powerful in their main area, but they're not moving weight like they did in the Z heyday...CJNG took allot of their plazas, as did the Z splinters. If 40 was still the BiG Jefe, and easily calling shots, they wouldn't have fragmented so hard.JMO

Re: Z40 lawyer executed

Parro
I believe the only way you can tell what's going on, is to extradite Z40, our enemy Miguel Trevino.

We know what the Zetas accomplished in prison, when they they were all practically there and still running their cartel.

Z40 is the devil, no feelings.  If Mexico won't accept the death penalty, extradite him to the US, so at least he has no influence outside where he is and feelings don't matter in solitary confinement either.