Z-42, Leader for 6+ Months

Nuttz

Re: Z-42, Leader for 6+ Months

Tuko
I personally think the silence can mean 2 things;

1. He is laying low.

or

2. There has been a shift in leadership and he is dead.
"Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself." -- Lao Tzu

Re: Z-42, Leader for 6+ Months

choco
Chivis recently mentioned (I think in a main board post) that he and Z40 are co-premiers of the Zetas.  Makes sense to me.

Re: Z-42, Leader for 6+ Months

thosedeadbeats are eating grasshopper tacos to stay alive right now there cartel was a failure thwy should just flew low let the people do their job they do theirs look at the templarios theiir scum the bottom of the barrel  what kind of makes these cartels.in common zetas.templarios cjng is that they announced and promoted their arival with mantas and video  something strange to me I thought being in the business they are affiliated thats what you dont want exposure these guys did everything backwards to me its like wearing my pants backwards somehow these cartels got the monkey.see monke do syndrome

Re: Z-42, Leader for 6+ Months

Machiavelli
Tuko wrote
2. There has been a shift in leadership and he is dead.
Don't forget his brother is still alive even though jailed, I bet he's still just as influential as he was at the top. Z40 is regarded as the most brutal Zeta (& drug capo as matter of fact, after RAF) & that means a whole lot in cartel based on intimidation & fear through gruesome tactics.