Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

slayer421
Here is a youtube link to the video, sorry forgot how to embed! If anyone else has put this up ill take it down thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9oRr5ghuw0#t=60

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

He looks fairly relaxed.

He looks kind of soft for the leader of a cartel, but he doesn't really look genetically challenged, the way he has been portrayed in some reports.

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

Pepe

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

Siskiyou_Kid
Jajajaja!

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

pepe I thought the same damn thing....

the BP cup must be for him...he looks nothing like previous fotos I thought the first guy looked more like him.

say what you want about the dirty zetas, car washers, they look cleaner than most other capos.

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

dcm90

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

Phantom
So he is not even cuffed just like his brother was.Whats the reason?

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

ENDTHEWAR
Whos the first guy? looks like a white dude. Z42 does look kinda baby faced....was not expecting that. Most of them are all haggard looking like tuta.....I wonder if all the Omar stories are true about how many people he personally killed.

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

Siskiyou_Kid
The other guy is Arturo Jimenez Encinas, as supposed financial chief, who was arrested in a simultaneous operation in the same neighborhood of San Pedro Garza Garcia.

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

do you have a link to proof he had a disability?  it was a rumor on blogs like BDN

Re: Youtube footage of Z42 being transferred

deelucky1
That can't be Omar Trevino BDN said he got killed in a black Lamborghini hahaha!!!