X-20 AKA Mario Ramírez Treviño court date 1th of May

X-20 AKA Mario Ramírez Treviño court date 1th of May

leChef

The Mexican Mario Ramírez Treviño, ex-leader of the Gulf cartel , will have to appear before a judge of the Court of the District of Columbia on May 1 to answer for the ten charges related to drug trafficking that the United States Government accuses him.

The Judge Trevor N. McFadden today to set that date to appear at another hearing to study the case of Ramirez Trevino,  former leader of the Gulf Cartel.

Ramírez Treviño, alias "El X20" or "El Pelón" , appeared today in a hearing before the judge dressed in an orange prison suit and stood by his lawyer and with a serious gesture, although he smiled for a moment when he recognized the audience to two women.

During the hearing, which lasted only a few minutes, the defense and the accusation agreed that they have a "complex case" before them , something that the magistrate also acknowledged, saying that there is a number of "significant" tests that must be evaluated. before setting a date for the trial.

Ramírez Treviño was extradited from Mexico on December 19 together with Víctor Manuel Félix, consuegra of the ex-leader of the Sinaloa cartel Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán .

The accused , 55, was arrested in August 2013 in Tamaulipas (northeastern Mexico) after leading the Gulf cartel for 11 months.

The US government had been asking Mexico for the extradition of Ramírez Treviño for ten years and, among other crimes, accuses him of being behind two shipments of 10 and 2.4 tons of cocaine that intercepted Mexico and Panama in October and November 2007, respectively.

Source:
https://www.debate.com.mx/mundo/cartel-narcotrafico-x20-exlider-golfo-el-pelon--20180228-0202.html

Re: X-20 AKA Mario Ramírez Treviño court date 1th of May

Char
Sr. X-20 was along with Sr. m3 the most trusted lieutenants of Osiel Cardenas.

Re: X-20 AKA Mario Ramírez Treviño court date 1th of May

take a look at the indictment posted on my scribd page.

it has so many defendants including Z40  and Lazca and it is the latest superceding

https://www.scribd.com/document/372721274/Mario-Ramirez-Trevino-Indictment-and-Cdg-Members

Re: X-20 AKA Mario Ramírez Treviño court date 1th of May

Char
Chivis

The majority of those named in the indictment are either dead or in Jail. For example, El Licenciado Ballesteros was killed in 2016 by Cleofas m-105 in Reynosa, Tamps. Cleofas killed el Lic Ballesteros for his $$$$ Ballesteros owned different properties and business, close associate of Osiel Cardenas.

M3, Chava 88, negro Josué, Lino, El Puma are dead.

Lazcano dead...

Caco of Miguel Alemán is a question mark for me because there is no information on him along with his brother Nonote.

The guy with the nickname “Chiricuas” is not the current Chiricuas of Reynosa that controls Aquiles Serdán Sector. This Chiricuas guy named in the indictment was the right hand of Lazcano and an accountant for Zetas-CDG. Chiricuas former right hand of Lazcano is still alive but seems to be out of the game. Chiricuas was arrested in a federal operation but is out of jail from what I remember. Someone missing in the indictment would be Galdino Mellado Cruz “Mellado” this guy was another heavy hitter.

Re: X-20 AKA Mario Ramírez Treviño court date 1th of May

Yes Char, that was my point.
and why i stressed it was the latest superceding indictment which makes no sense. I checked government data base and DOJ/DEA and as of January 1 2018 that was the latest.  I will go into pacer and look for X20 again.  the searches are far more difficult now because of format changes.

Re: X-20 AKA Mario Ramírez Treviño court date 1th of May

dcm90
Why no recent pictures of X20? Even barbie and coss were photographed before extradition.