Would This Be A Good Idea?

303
So we have many amazing form members here that are south of the border that give us amazing information I started to think about whether or not it would be interesting to see if forum members here in the US know what cartels are operating in their states. This is a huge forum, and I think it would be interesting to hear on what cartel supplies/operates Dover, Delaware?

I guess I will go first. Since I live in Colorado we see a lot of drugs move through the I70 and I25 corridor. I would imagine every cartel comes through Denver to some extent or another, but I do know through friends working in the justice department here that LFM was here which means now its CT. Another law enforcement source I have told me that the Juarez Cartel is here through Barrio Azteca but have more of a presence in southern Colorado than they do Denver, but there are a good number in Denver as well.

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

deelucky1
So in other words your tryng tell everybody your a sneaky cop i dont like sneaky cops i know theres the beat isnt that a cop forum thats probly how you ran into BB

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

Caramelo

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

El Chubasco
@ Caramelo
I knew you would be on here sooner or later . I believe that you have stated that you support and maybe fund a death squad in Ciudad Juarez .  I would like to ask you to please write something about how those mercenaries operate and if they are tied to the government or the Mexican military .  I have heard that they may be American soldiers recruited by Mexican industrialists and corporations to cleanse the city in order to attract foreign investment .  I see that you have a picture of a toddler as your image but that is deceiving and your moniker of Caramelo is also . I have noticed how well you command the English language and are very articulate and persuasive . I hope you are not offended by my humble opinions but I am fascinated by your comments and opinions .

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

well yes they do, every agency-dea fbi honeland security-BP the white house etc..
we reporters have been contacted by every agency for one reason or another.  and when Havana and I covered the Zetas trial in Austin, we were surprised everyone not only knew BB, even the federal prosecutors, but by the end of the trial they said "we are dying to know who you are?"  Chivis or Havana.

she was treated very well.

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

Soliado
If he/she was a "sneaky cop" he/she wouldn't have any need for Borderland Beat readers/contributors to submit the names of cartels operating out of their respective cities and or states.  As a "sneaky cop" he/she would be able to access the police department's sneaky intelligence files he/she works for or read the intelligence/information bulletins sent out by that sneakiest of sneakiest law enforcement agencies, Doing Everything Assbackwards (DEA).  Another resource for the "sneaky cop" would be to contact the local Fan Belt Inspector's (FBI) office and gather the information on cartels directly from the office once headed by the grandmaster of all sneaks, J. Edgar Hoover.  He was the original "sneaky cop," who often dressed as a woman to conceal his true identity.

For these reasons and many others deelucky1, I doubt he/she is a " sneaky cop."

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

I think this is good.  the gov has a cartel map that is laughable.  their 2013 version doesn't even have Zetas on the map.

if you get some responses you should create a map.

I do not think it is policing anymore than Mexico sending SDRs.  being informed is critical to gage the advance of cartels.  American government still issues the position there is no spillover.
here is the 2012 map...woeful as it is..i have more I will try to remember to look for those-sorry this is the largest size it will post

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

El Chubasco
@ Soliado
I don't think J. Edgar Hoover dressed as a woman to do undercover work . I believe that it has been proven that he was a sick bastard who loved to wear women's clothing . I think John F. Kennedy , another sick bastard , supposedly had pictures of Hoover wearing makeup , stiletto heels , and garter belts .  There's my JFK conspiracy theory and I will soon be making yet another assassination movie with this angle . LOL

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

Soliado
Sr. El Chubasco, J. Edgar never actually did police work in the field.  My statement was directed more along the lines of what you are saying but in a "tongue in cheek" manner.  I can't wait for your movie amigo.

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

deelucky1
I really dont care if he/she is  really is law enforcement if you want too put me on the payroll contact me.
i just beleive law enforcement should have better knowledge of what they do just look at question this person is asking cmon is  this  tax dollars at work.

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

El Chubasco
@ deelucky1
 Put you on the payroll LOL  ! Maybe Mrs. Caramelo will give you a job  locating criminals and drug addicts for her death squads  " social cleansing " operations in Ciudad Juarez . Seriously , I don't think LE will spend valuable time and efforts monitoring this forum , not to say that some readers are not law enforcement or work for the government . I can see that Caramelo will not answer my queries because she may think I'm some kind of reporter or investigator . I am neither .
@Chivis
I am glad that U.S. government officials have contacted you concerning this forum . The Zeta money laundering trial that you covered was a" show " trial that enabled the government to seize millions of dollars and put some " bad " Mexicans in jail . Notice how none of the Anglos that benefited from the supposed Zeta laundered  money were prosecuted or had to forfeit any of their proceeds .

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

Dont get your thong in a wet bunch i was being sarcastic lambiscon!!!i dont think law enforcement would be in here .why do yo keep insisting they are here  not only here they monitor lots blogs and not only cartel news blogs.

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

deelucky1
I know your not an idiot but why are you acting like you are.

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

deelucky1
And all of you have less than 25 post what a very tight wolf pack check all the threads and see if thats ever happened before

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

deelucky1
Lol now thats funny

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

nacho

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

nacho

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

I am not a cop, or have any ties with law enforcement. Yes, look at the question/s I presented and you will see that I wasn't looking for anyone to identify themselves, but just post what cartels are active in their city/state. You honestly think if I was a cop I would need to come to this forum to gather information? As if the government and law enforcement doesn't have enough resources go about looking for these guys differently in America you honestly think they would come to a forum like this? I mean why would they need to tap everyone in the countries phones, monitor their internet usage, track their vehicles, etc when they can just come to borderland beat and ask questions directly.

Apparently you misunderstood what I was trying to do. We read all the time about who controls what plaza, and all the other great info that is posted here yet we all know the drugs come to America for consumption we literally have no clue as how these organizations are actually managed in the US. I am sure La Eme plays a big role, but I would doubt that major international DTOs that make billions are going to trust that everything runs smoothly with their product to prison and street gangs. I would imagine that most people would find it interesting to know what cartels are operating in their states. Its not about law enforcement, its about information.

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

TexcocoDeMora
Caramelo wrote
I do not believe American law enforcement has to monitor BB to get a lot of their intel on Mexican drug cartels . Within those same organizations there are informants and even undercover operatives who work for American law enforcement on both sides of the border . This is an opinion coming from someone who is not related to anything illegal and abhors the evil that is drug trafficking . I can only comment on the situation that my city  , Ciudad Juarez , finds itself in the past and present . I appreciate this forum for allowing readers to comment and give their opinions on a fascinating and dark subject matter : Mexican drug cartels . If Mr. 303 desires information on the drug cartels operating in his American city he should feel free to ask questions and receive courteous answers without being ridiculed or called names .
No American Law Enforcement don't have to monitor BB to get intel but the United States National Security Agency do monitor BB and every other narco blog out there including the ones from Mexico.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: Would This Be A Good Idea?

Tijuano
303 wrote
I am sure La Eme plays a big role, but I would doubt that major international DTOs that make billions are going to trust that everything runs smoothly with their product to prison and street gangs. I would imagine that most people would find it interesting to know what cartels are operating in their states. Its not about law enforcement, its about information.
La Eme has a big role, I guess they get drugs from all cartels, but at some point they were getting huge shipments from Tijuana, but that was back in the 90´s, last I heard they still used people from El Inge in Tijuana and provided logistics in USA in exchange for protection of members of La Eme in Baja California.

I know for a fact that they also cooperated at some time with La Familia Michoacana, can´t say if that connection continued with KT.
Si vis pacem, para bellum
12