Will Z-40 try to escape?

Tijuano
A few minutes ago I was listening an interview on a radio station where they said the Mexico City Government was under alert in case the Zetas tried to rescue Miguel Angel Treviño.

Now I know this could be VERY hard to do, but, Do you think his brother could try to bring 40 out? I know Z´s have a lot of prison escapes on them, but will they try to take 40 out of prison? It was known that they had a plan to bring Osiel back when he was in La Palma, they even got some helicopters to storm the prison, someone got loud mouthed and SEDENA captured some of the team.

So what do you say? Will Z40 try to escape?

Si vis pacem, para bellum
AJ

Re: Will Z-40 try to escape?

AJ

Good to have Tijuano on the Forum.

No, he is in Mexico's version of a control unit. Mexico cannot screw this one up. Maybe in the future if he isn't sent to the U.S. but if he is sent to a Supermax, he will spend the rest of his life in prison where he belongs until he goes to hell. Mexico should extradite him to the U.S.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Will Z-40 try to escape?

Jorge Jorvanivich
Not yet, but eventually I think he will and he will be "killed" during the attempt.