Will Trevino last?

Barbon
We all know he is protected and kills people without a second thought but with everything coming at him such as the government, CDG, the Sinala Cartel, even some of his own people (taliban) will he last or will he be able to fade away into the shadows?

Re: Will Trevino last?

Slappy
This post was updated on .
He is obviously a psychopath, and psychopaths do not feel fear.  He will go down fighting OR he will completely take over everything.

He probably watches "Scarface" with Al Pacino on endless loop on his big screen TV.

Re: Will Trevino last?

realme1990
Well the a lot of the heat attributed to Los Zetas have been from his people and area of influence except the San Fernando incident (Lazcano was the author of that). My guess is that he has a tight grip on Los Zeta's cocaine trafficking and distribution, so I can see Los Zetas needing him more than Taliban.
"If it quack like a duck shoot it"

Re: Will Trevino last?

jason5683
I think it all depends on the next administration in Mexico.  The smartest thing is to minimize violence in Mexico, because attacking all of the cartels directly seems to cause more violence.  If Zetas keep up the bid as enemy number one in Mexico's public eye then 2013 will be his last year.  But I would bet Calderon would like another big fish before he cuts in December.

Re: Will Trevino last?

Golfo

Re: Will Trevino last?

jason5683
Banned User
Looks like a 15 year old troll has the day off from school!

Re: Will Trevino last?

@jason5683.  Don't be so insulting to 15 year old kids.  My son is 16 and much too intelligent to be writing the stuff this idiot writes.  I think it relates to low IQ, not age.

I looked at his profile and even though he has been a member since May, fortunately he has only posted on 4 or 5 different occasions.  All of his posts have been as asinine as the ones today.   Maybe he will only continue  at that frequency rate.  If he gets more frequent, I am going to vote for Chivo to put him on the troll list.

Re: Will Trevino last?

jason5683
Banned User
I agree!
DD wrote
@jason5683.  Don't be so insulting to 15 year old kids.  My son is 16 and much too intelligent to be writing the stuff this idiot writes.  I think it relates to low IQ, not age.

I looked at his profile and even though he has been a member since May, fortunately he has only posted on 4 or 5 different occasions.  All of his posts have been as asinine as the ones today.   Maybe he will only continue  at that frequency rate.  If he gets more frequent, I am going to vote for Chivo to put him on the troll list.

DD