Wikileaks Chapo Article

CrazyCanuck
Hey I was just wondering what happened to the article that was on BB this morning.  The article was about a Wikileaks memo that mentioned the Army favoring El chapo to take Juarez.  I managed to find the article here,
http://3rdrockpress.wordpress.com/2011/03/18/wikileaks-cable-army-favors-el-chapo-to-win-drug-war-in-juarez/
I was just wondering why BB deleted this post?  Is the intel no good?  Or did someone "ask" for the article to be removed?

Re: Wikileaks Chapo Article

quitapuercos
the story may have been inaccurate it happens, plus el chapo can't defeat la linea even with the marines help

Re: Wikileaks Chapo Article

buggs
That article should have never been deleted, I would try to get confirmation on the reason why it was removed.
Borderland Beat

Re: Wikileaks Chapo Article

AllseeingI
That is some deep shit if it is true. It would pretty much confirm Mexican political involvement in the drug trade. I wonder if they realize that if and when the time comes to go to the UN that all of this will be used against them in a case to use military force against the cartels in Mexico. I said 6 months ago on this site that the US was using drones in Mexico and people called me crazy.....