Wife of "Chino Ántrax" kidnapped in Culiacán

Wife of "Chino Ántrax" kidnapped in Culiacán

She was surprised while getting in her Jeep Cherokee after leaving a gym

Wife of "Chino Ántrax" kidnapped in Culiacán

CULIACÁN.- A woman, identified as the wife of "Chino Ántrax", was deprived of her freedom this Tuesday morning as she left a gym.

Witnesses indicated that the lady was trying to deal with a vehicle when she was intercepted by two heavily armed men.

The event occurred out of a square located by Rotrismo Boulevard, in the Tres Ríos development.

The woman came of the gym and was getting in her white Jeep Cherokee when she was surprised by armed individuals who caused her to submit by force and she was taken in a white van.

She was identified  at the scene  as Yuridia and/or Yuriana Castillo Torres, with residence in La Campiña.

Castillo Torres is one of the wives of Rodrigo Arechiga Gamboa, better known as "El ChinoÁntrax", former head of gunmen for Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada.

Famous for his corridos, "El Chino Ántrax" is currently detained in the Netherlands under an order of extradition by the Government of the United States where he is accused of sending tons of marijuana and cocaine.

http://alinstantenoticias.com/portal/2014/05/privan-de-la-libertad-a-esposa-del-chino-antrax/

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

Nuttz

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

ToPHeR
Crazy. I didn't even know Chino was married? I thought he was dating someone's ex?

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

More likely his own people

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

It's kind of funny that she's identified as "one of the wives"

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

choco
Yeah... I thought that was funny too. I guess like chapo, they sometimes don't divorce.

Why would his own people kidnap her?

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

Not related to the Torres family? There was something about him dating one of them on here, and something like Vicentillo would have been happy to see that….Thats the life he chose, but go from that instagram, LV loafers and Paris hotel, to detained in Amsterdam awaiting extradition on federal charges.  Probably it's something less…cinematic….but could be she got lifted to send him a message on conduct becoming when he hits San Diego MCC…don't give up anything on Damaso or his son, or were going to wash your whole family.

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

cigarbud
^^That is what I was thinking.  Maybe retaliation for what he has gave up or who he will give up.  Gotta be a message from his own people

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

That seems the most obvious, to put pressure on Chino not to talk.

Could be anything. She could be from a family with money and they the attackers want a ransom.

Not likely though. These guys were heavily armed pros who were waiting for her in a grey Jeep.

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

The Torres are a large family in Culiacan.

I did find a reference that maybe she related to a sister of Sergio Torres, who is reputedly cousins with JT and M1.

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

ToPHeR
My initial thought as well. Damaso sending a message...

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

That's what I think also
I am having trouble with your link.

I could not find the story elsewhere yet

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

Siskiyou_Kid
The link works for me, but La Pared has the same story here:

http://laparednoticias.com/sujetos-armados-levantan-a-pareja-sentimental-del-chino-antrax/

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

I am guessing it is his own people reminding him to remain silent, or BLO moving to take more power. I am leaning towards the first one.

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

Pariente
If there is a BLO and CDS truce why would they want Chinos wife? This being Culiacan, ANTRAX stomping ground you would think anything that happens has to be authorized. So it does smell like his own people and its a shady situation.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

cuerpo14
I'm with its his own people theory. Shut him up to say anything about serafin. And also is there anyone that can really back up this truce between cds n blo other than corridos cuz tapia new cd also has a corrido about the truce.

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

Nuttz

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

Siskiyou_Kid
What are you talking about? Chino is still in Holland, and I haven't heard about any info from him showing up in affidavits.

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

ToPHeR
Chino's time for extradition from Netherlands is up by now. We all know the DEA went to him....

Re: Wife of 'Chino Antráx' kidnapped in Culiacán

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, but did he give them anything? I'm not sure why he would, unless they offered to block the extradition, and DEA lacks the authority.