Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Locogringo

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Podrido
I wonder if those who were on the ground at the operation were aware of who they were arresting, and if they had any fears of future consequences for their actions. One has to at least consider the potential threat to their own families as well as themselves of course as a result of such a profound development.

An arrest so close to the upper echelons of the CJNG isn't something I expected to see so soon. I have friends in both Jalisco and Colima and hope that things aren't going to descend even further into chaos there for them.
Just a lurker.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

BBfollower
Probably Mencho has a few women in his harem and he doesn't care that much about his wife...Or maybe he has a feeling that she will see the freedom soon.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

The EPN timeline for one last big fish 🎣 catch is winding down.  Chaos is guaranteed from Mencho in the next 48 hours.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Uday
I still do not understand how it gets caught. Are the protection systems of CJNG weak?

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Buchona???

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Podrido
Chivis,

Narcos who wear expensive clothes and flaunt their illicit wealth. I think it stems from their love of Buchanan's.
Just a lurker.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Mica
Doesn’t apply to the wife of Mencho.  It’s more of for the young generation or side women.  It’s like calling Escobar’s wife one.  IMO

Hah! I'd have to agree. I guess all we can do is wait and see.
Just a lurker.

Char
Looks like an accidental arrest.  What are your thoughts?  She didn’t have any false identification?

Gerardo Botello Rosales, alias "El Cachas", identified as the regional chief of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG), was arrested in Zapopan, Jalisco.

Damn. Mexican authorities are hitting CJNG from all directions.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Wolf88
El Abuelo Farias also got arrested, CJNG has threatened the government if they don't relase el Abuelo Farias.

Seems kind of fishy why is the government going so hard against the CJNG? I know they are responsible of the violence in alomost in all of Mexico. But didn't EPN government was on CJNG side? Mencho has done something very bad to pissed off the Mexican Government.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco