Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char
High tension in Jalisco after the wife of señor Mencho is captured by the navy in an operation. As soon as I get more information, i will post.. Jalisco state is s currently in code red because there might be roadblocks by the cartel or burning of vehicles.

* JALISCO *

Navy personnel stopped the wife of Nemesio Oceguera Cervantes el Mencho, this sovereign country tour in Zapopan was transferred by air taking off in the vicinity of the omnimife stadium.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Locogringo

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char

Cd. De México (May 27, 2018) .- The wife of Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes, "El Mencho", leader of the Cartel of Jalisco Nueva Generación (CJNG) was detained by elements of the Navy.

Municipal commanders confirmed the operation and it transpired that the deployment would have been carried out in the Puerta de Hierro area, in Zapopan.

ederal sources indicated that Rosalinda González Valencia was captured at 9:47 pm yesterday.

The detainee, although not part of the 122 criminal objectives defined as priorities by the federal government, did fulfill strategic tasks in the criminal organization, according to federal sources.

González Valencia is indicated as administrator of the economic resources of the cartel, according to the sources. She has an arrest warrant for the crimes of operations with resources of illicit origin and organized crime.
His arrest occurred in Paseo Royal Country, residential area of ​​Zapopan in Jalisco.

There was no violence or gunfire, according to official reports.

The detainee was immediately transferred in a federal helicopter from the Akron Stadium to Mexico City.

The Secretary of the Interior, Alfonso Navarrete, will give a conference on Sunday to specify details of the capture.

Municipal police sources confirmed the activation of the Red Code, a protocol that consists of all local authorities starting to operate under the tutelage of a state authority, as well as reinforcing preventive surveillance.

As of 1:00 no violent incidents had been reported and the presence of police convoys was evident, in addition to the fact that a petrol station in Periferico was under the supervision of officers aboard two patrols, MURAL said on a tour of this route from Adolf B Horn to the Puerta de Hierro area.

On Monday, after the attack against Luis Carlos Nájera, former State Attorney General, who left several injured and two dead, five subjects were arrested and Raúl Sánchez Jiménez, current Attorney General, revealed that his goal was to clean the "square" and adjust accounts with the current Secretary of Labor.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char

Traficante Sierra
Rosalindo is more than just another buchona like you say. I don’t think the Navy would go after you if you’re a nobody.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Podrido
I wonder if those who were on the ground at the operation were aware of who they were arresting, and if they had any fears of future consequences for their actions. One has to at least consider the potential threat to their own families as well as themselves of course as a result of such a profound development.

An arrest so close to the upper echelons of the CJNG isn't something I expected to see so soon. I have friends in both Jalisco and Colima and hope that things aren't going to descend even further into chaos there for them.
Just a lurker.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

BBfollower
Probably Mencho has a few women in his harem and he doesn't care that much about his wife...Or maybe he has a feeling that she will see the freedom soon.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

The EPN timeline for one last big fish 🎣 catch is winding down.  Chaos is guaranteed from Mencho in the next 48 hours.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Uday
I still do not understand how it gets caught. Are the protection systems of CJNG weak?

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Buchona???

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Podrido
Chivis,

Narcos who wear expensive clothes and flaunt their illicit wealth. I think it stems from their love of Buchanan's.
Just a lurker.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Mica
Doesn’t apply to the wife of Mencho.  It’s more of for the young generation or side women.  It’s like calling Escobar’s wife one.  IMO

Hah! I'd have to agree. I guess all we can do is wait and see.
Just a lurker.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char
Chivis Mica

Here is the video of the moment Doña Rosalinda was captured and a young lady could be hear. Both woman are very calm no bad words nothing like that. Doña Rosalinda i am guessing is maybe 48 years old. Señor Mencho is 52 years old.

https://twitter.com/l4nd3t4/status/1000828381888499713?s=20

Char
Looks like an accidental arrest.  What are your thoughts?  She didn’t have any false identification?

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Char
Mica

It was not accidental I read an article that El Cachas regional boss of cjng leading operations in Guanajuato and Mexico DF was captured in Zapopan and this lead to the capture of Rosalinda. I think also the authorities confiscated a big amount of drugs from El Cachas.

I just read that El Abuelo from Michoacán with ties to cjng was captured just a few minutes ago.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Gerardo Botello Rosales, alias "El Cachas", identified as the regional chief of the Jalisco Nueva Generación Cartel (CJNG), was arrested in Zapopan, Jalisco.

Damn. Mexican authorities are hitting CJNG from all directions.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco

Wolf88
El Abuelo Farias also got arrested, CJNG has threatened the government if they don't relase el Abuelo Farias.

Seems kind of fishy why is the government going so hard against the CJNG? I know they are responsible of the violence in alomost in all of Mexico. But didn't EPN government was on CJNG side? Mencho has done something very bad to pissed off the Mexican Government.

Re: Wife of Sr. Mencho Captured by Navy in Jalisco