Why you can't buy a Miller Lite or a Coors in a Mexican bar.

Re: Why you can't buy a Miller Lite or a Coors in a Mexican bar.

spoo
Stella all the way, hands down the best beer.
AJ

Re: Why you can't buy a Miller Lite or a Coors in a Mexican bar.

AJ

                          ¬°ARRIBA, ABAJO, AL CENTRO, PA' DENTRO!

                                          SALUDOS CABRONES!!!
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Why you can't buy a Miller Lite or a Coors in a Mexican bar.

Siskiyou_Kid
I drink Heineken when I'm in Mexico, but Pacifico is a good beer.

AJ

No one mentioned Samuel Adams.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Why you can't buy a Miller Lite or a Coors in a Mexican bar.

Siskiyou_Kid
Huh. I remember Sam Adam's being mentioned. Was it on another thread?

Re: Why you can't buy a Miller Lite or a Coors in a Mexican bar.

SmootheDaHustler
Getting plastered with a shot of Red Berry New Amsterdam Vodka followed by a Abita Mardi Gras bock. I'm in 3 rounds and I'm starting to feel it. See you on the other side.

Re: Why you can't buy a Miller Lite or a Coors in a Mexican bar.

Bjeff
Bumping the troll out of visual range...

@DD: Please do something about that guy littering the forum
12