Why was Metro Tres killed?

Jack S. Shaw
Does anyone have any intel or direct knowledge as to what really occurred to M3 and why he was killed and ultimately humiliated by pulling his pants down?

Who really killed and why?   Talking to my old buddies where I used to work and they are basically clueless to what factually transpired.

AJ

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

AJ
everyone has different ideas. i've read that he was a snitch and that he was planning on moving to Los Zetas with z-40 and his people. some say that he died because his brother (el negro) was snitching. some say that he and R1 did'nt like each other. some say he made too many mistakes.

I believe that he was killed and his pants were pulled down because he probably was working with Los Zetas. he probably knew that it was time to jump to a bigger boat (Los Zetas). he saw first hand that the CDG was losing it's power or maybe someone from the CDG wanted him dead so he was close to leaving. maybe like you said, he was also talking to the DEA.

you're the former ICE agent. i thought that you would know.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

ovemex
pants being pulled down usually means the person was snitching to authorities..the fact that he was w/ a cop (one he used to work w/) adds more fuel to that "rumor""

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

Jack S. Shaw
I am a former ICE special agent and even the guy I trained to take my place who is now my best friend doesn't even know.  He told me theres only theories and rumors.   Knowing what I know, I think it has to do with the capture of R-1s brother and his men or his brother El Negro doing some serious talking that lead to Metro Tres eating lead.

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

El Regio
ajulio wrote
everyone has different ideas. i've read that he was a snitch and that he was planning on moving to Los Zetas with z-40 and his people. some say that he died because his brother (el negro) was snitching. some say that he and R1 did'nt like each other. some say he made too many mistakes.

I believe that he was killed and his pants were pulled down because he probably was working with Los Zetas. he probably knew that it was time to jump to a bigger boat (Los Zetas). he saw first hand that the CDG was losing it's power or maybe someone from the CDG wanted him dead so he was close to leaving. maybe like you said, he was also talking to the DEA.

you're the former ICE agent. i thought that you would know.
It is highly unlikely that he was teaming up with Z-40 because M3 is the reason this whole war started. M3 killed Concord 3 which was Z-40's good friend and Z-40 asked for M3 head in January of 2010 which never happened.
AJ

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

AJ
Interesting good to know that.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

El Regio
no problem...... If he would join forces then it would be with Lazcano but thats if there is really a riff between Lazcano and Z40.

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

Jack S. Shaw
If both cartels had some sort of inkling of intelligence they would see how beneficial a truce would be.   Theyd be stupid to keep fighting.   I have a feeling the united nations might step in shortly then follows the US Marines, then lascano, z40,  chapo el coss and the rest of the cartels who can hide will be exterminated.
AJ

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

AJ
that's what i've been saying. if these two cartels used their powers and came together, no one in mexico would be able to stop them. the war would come to an end. and the drug trade would pursue. because the truth is, both the U.S. and Mexico make money off of the drug business. this business is a trillion dollar business worldwide. it supports many people legally and illegaly.

so the only drug that will probably ever be legalized is marijuana. but as far as the other drugs, i don't think so. imagine if every single drug were legalized tomorrow? an entire system would collapse. so the cartels are not going anywhere. they need to find a more peaceful way to exist.

if these two groups came together and called a truce, they would Own Mexico. but i can't imagine a peaceful Mexico with Los Zetas around.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

dario
I can't see Los Z becoming the armed wing of the CDG again. They have too much power for Lazca and Z40 to take orders.

I don't know if Coss would share power. Rumor has it he was the one who gave up Tormenta so it would all be his.

I think the most that can come of it is a truce. Maybe cool the plazas a bit, get back to business. If CDG is on the losing side maybe they gave up M3 to try and bury the bad blood. I don't know how strong they are but they might have needed to apologize and make the feud go away. Los Z, no way. They do not have to negotiate with anybody.
AJ

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

AJ
The CDG and Los Zetas will not get back together. Too much blood has been spilled and the CDG would have to be the sister cartel and that will not happen. Los Zetas use to work for the CDG. You think that the CDG will now work for Los Zetas? Plus the CDG is now with the CDS. The CDG got rid of a traitor and now they will rebuild and continue to fight for territories. But whete is CDS? The CDG needs them more than ever.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

Well Jack when reports in Mexico first surfaced they had him found still strapped to his seat, which I questioned the pants being around the ankles his moniker also included a nickname "gordo" and I mean good luck manuvering that body still strapped.  The early pics i posted were only of his face. WHen the additional pics surfaced it showed that he was in the trunk bed and was covered (both were)  indeed his pants around the ankles, underwear still intact, and clearly was a hit elsewhere and they were dumped/abandon where they were found.  It was a puzzlement how if strapped he had that neat bullet wound in the mid of his face.  I say he went cleanly and if I was to be executed thats the method I would prefer.  Beheading alive would be the most gruesome.  (BTW and off topic but  did you see the guy being beheaded alive, they began cutting his neck and with a superman burst of strenth he got away?  ran down the street with a gash in his neck?  the perps followed and shot him dead but IMO he won.  The police went back to the safe house and saw pools of blood and weapons of torture and dismemberment)

could have been done by anyone, but clearly was inside and  from the top and was retalitory, or perhaps wanted to give the appearance that he was indeed talking to DEA or other agency.  He was not a guy with integrity or honor or loyality.  He was rumored to be a rat and the cause of the Z-CDG war.

Re: TRATFORS TAKE ON Why was Metro Tres killed?

another bit of info:

Los Zetas certainly had cause to kill Flores. In fact, he was widely regarded as the primary reason behind the two groups’ extremely violent split; some Mexican authorities and elements within Zetas leadership believe Flores gave the order to kill senior Zetas member Sergio “Concord 3” Pena Mendoza in January 2010. Los Zetas demanded that Flores be killed, but Gulf cartel head Jorge Eduardo “El Cos” Costilla Sanchez refused, and open warfare between the two groups erupted shortly thereafter.

It is possible that the Gulf cartel sacrificed one if its own as a means to placate the Zetas and end or ease the ongoing feud between the two groups. But available evidence suggests otherwise. Since Flores’ death, the dismembered bodies of two unidentified men were found on Morelos street in Ciudad Victoria, Tamaulipas state; a message at the scene signed by the Zetas claimed the victims were members of the Gulf cartel. If Flores’ death was intended to be an appeasement, the Zetas either did not receive or did not accept the gesture. In all likelihood, the violence has been out of control for too long for the rift to be mended with a belated killing.

According to media reports, the conditions in which Flores was found suggest he was executed, but, aside from the gunshot wounds, his body was more or less intact. This would be atypical of the Zetas, who, as a means of intimidation, mutilate or torture their victims. It is likely that they would have done so with a high-ranking cartel member such as Flores — particularly given the accepted perception of his involvement in Pena’s death. So far, they have not even claimed responsibility for his death.

In addition, it is rumored that Flores’ body was found with its pants down around the ankles — in Mexico, the bodies of those believed to be informants are often found with their pants down. If this rumor is true, it raises the possibility that Flores was providing information to Mexican authorities. That Lerma was found with Flores gives some degree of credibility to this theory. Prior to joining the Gulf cartel, Flores worked as a law enforcement official with Lerma in Tamaulipas state, and if Flores was providing information to the authorities, his relationship with Lerma is the logical connection — though this may or may not be the case. Notably, Flores’ brother allegedly is in custody and is rumored to be in talks with government officials. Flores’ death, and the manner in which he was left, could be a retaliatory move for his brother’s perceived cooperation.

Other rumors suggest Flores was killed over internal disagreements within his organization, but STRATFOR has yet to verify those rumors. While Zetas involvement in Flores’ death cannot be completely ruled out, given their propensity for violence, and while an internal disagreement could have prompted his death, a more likely explanation is that elements within the Gulf cartel executed Flores in the belief he was cooperating with the government.

Flores’ Replacement

On Sept. 2, only hours after Mexican authorities confirmed the death of Flores, the Gulf cartel installed Mario Armando “Pelon” Ramirez Trevino as the new Reynosa plaza boss. Ramirez previously served under Flores as his second-in-command, and the U.S. State Department has an outstanding reward of $5 million for Ramirez’s capture.

The speed with which Flores was replaced following his death is unsurprising, given that there was already a second-in-command in place to succeed him. This also underscores the belief that Flores’ death was an inside job and that a succession plan was in place. What is unclear is whether Ramirez will serve purely on an operational level as the Reynosa plaza boss, or if he, like Flores, will simultaneously serve as the cartel’s overall No. 2.

Gulf cartel enforcer units have been hard hit in the past year. Antonio Ezequiel “Tony Tormenta” Cardenas Guillen was killed in November 2010, and now with Flores’ death the Gulf cartel has sustained another major blow. Ramirez is rumored to be a tough leader, a trait he will need to fully utilize as he fends off Los Zetas in Reynosa.

Re: Why was Metro Tres killed?

Cuete
Jack S. Shaw wrote
I am a former ICE special agent and even the guy I trained to take my place who is now my best friend doesn't even know.  He told me theres only theories and rumors.   Knowing what I know, I think it has to do with the capture of R-1s brother and his men or his brother El Negro doing some serious talking that lead to Metro Tres eating lead.
Please do us all a favor and shut the fuck up already be yourself not no fuckin "ICE Agent" seriously wtf is this Barney n Friends? Hes in a cartel he knew sooner or later he would be murdered or imprisoned simple as that