Why does "the US" complain about Mex not stopping drugs?

Why does "the US" complain about Mex not stopping drugs?

itsmeagain

I cannot understand why the US complains that Mex does not stop the flow of drugs.

I mean all those drugs flowing through Mexico also flow through the US (or 95% of it) and if the US cops (which are better equipped, better paid, better trained and SUPPOSEDLY less corrupt) cannot stop the drugs why expect the Mexican authoritites to be able to do so?

Re: Why does "the US" complain about Mex not stopping drugs?

ArmChairIntellect
Deflection, it allows the US to further distance itself from the real problem which is our consumption of said drugs.

Re: Why does "the US" complain about Mex not stopping drugs?

Anon
 I sometimes find it funny that you don't hear often about "95% of the drugs flowing across our southern border", from the Canadians.

Re: Why does "the US" complain about Mex not stopping drugs?

tuSancho