Why are so many for the CDG?

Sad in USA
a lot of people on this site seem to be pro CDG - why is this?  I am not trying to create controversy just trying to understand why any cartel is favored .

Re: Why are so many for the CDG?

anonimo
i support the Zetas

Re: Why are so many for the CDG?

Roffasouth
The grande great horn, stop acting like a good guy here. Are u from mexico? Prob not, u only read these news and talking shit. Just go to mexico at ciduad juarez or something and ask people their opinion about the situation etc. I hope it will change ur view, cuz its pretty annoying. U want to be a true good guy? Good to mexico then, and try to help the ''good'' people.

Tbh that guy prob joke about ''i support the zetas'', and if he truly supports zetas then its his OWN problem and not our problem. I think alot of people like CDG, because they are destroying the zetas.(El toro said that zetas are raping killing innocent people)

Re: Why are so many for the CDG?

Anonimo
everybody hates the Zetas for killing innocents but remember they were under the orders of the gulf cartel before their war began. plus it is BS that Sinaloa/Golfas doesnt kill innocents i know that they do. at least the Zetas dont deny it  they just dont give a damn.