Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

Nutcase
This post was updated on .
I lost track after La China.
"Jaime Acosta López “El Arismendi”, cabecilla de “Los Javieres”, y principal célula delictiva de Dámaso López Núñez “El Licenciado”."   Is this still the guy now?

 I know Javier Acosta López was back in late 2015 so I think his brother took over his cell.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

ToPHeR
Just got here. Will find out and report back

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

Nutcase
Thanks Topher! I've been lurking around here the last 4 1/2 years or so, so I'm pretty knowledgeable navigating around the site and search bar. A lot of sites where I'm doing research on certain guys their pages or videos  disappear after a year or two.  Congrats on the wedding btw!

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

Have fun!
ToPHeR wrote
Just got here. Will find out and report back

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

ToPHeR
Taxi driver said El Lucifer

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

juris
Few years ago, think it was July 2015, there was article about El Lucifer on this board. Shelf life of these guys seems to be short, kind of surprised he is still in charge.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

ToPHeR
This driver was from Sinaloa. Confirmed the Damaso split. Said they go by Cartel del Baja sur over here. Said El Lucifer was young, but he is very smart.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

Nutcase
How's things going for ya Topher?

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

ToPHeR
Good! Got here in time before the spring break crowd which started today. Pretty much covered all the major attractions today. Best part was we took a traditional Mexican cooking class yesterday and got our very own comal! Lots of Mexicans here are not from Cabo. Many came from South and Central States to work here. I will ask around more about who controls the plaza here. I should of asked the guy who offered us drugs on the strip last night lol.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

"El Lucifer" detained in BCS, armed leader of Los Dámaso

Security officers stopped his vehicle in a routine operation and found weapons

Baja California Sur-A man was detained who is nicknamed "El Lucifer", belonging to the criminal group of Los Dámaso, during a routine operation of the coordination group of public safety in San José de el Cabo.

Allegedly, violent crimes in the south part of the state are attributed to this man, according to news from Colectivo Pericu.

Security agents were doing routine patrols by one of the streets of the principal municipality of Los Cabos, when they stopped the car carrying this subject for having tinted windows.

During a search of his vehicle they found high powered weapons including a 'cuerno de chivo' AKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk-47 with magazines for the weapon.

The man referred to as "El Lucifer" is the alleged plaza chief, and is linked to several killings in La Paz and Los Cabos.

Media mentions that this man has never been seen at crime scenes, however he was who organized the attack plans and gave orders for execution.

One of the murders most often mentioned is the one that occurred in the tire Marrufo of the Capital, which killed a couple of individuals.

http://www.debate.com.mx/mexico/Detienen-a-El-Lucifer-en-BCS-brazo-del-grupo-Los-Damaso-20170306-0320.html

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

That's a big story.Should be on mainboard or if someone can translate full story.It should get it's own headliner in a separate story.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

Siskiyou_Kid
ToPHeR is a longtime contributor here and is in Cabo right now. He also mentioned that he was told a local that El Lucifer is in charge of the Los Cabos plaza. For this reason, this story was posted as reply and not as a new thread, although I assume one of the very helpful reporter on mainboard is already working on this story.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

I wonder whether CJNG will take over?The remaining sicarios might have to align or be eliminated or either way they could be eliminated by Sinaloa if they align.I wonder if Lucifer will be released?After all authorities have to watch it as Cabo is 1 of Mexico's premier tourist resorts with only fairly recent violence but then again that never deterred them in Acapulco.Honestly all the people I know really think Cabo is safe.They never heard a thing so the secret is still safe.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

Haha, timely and ironic post.

Re: Whose in charge of FED Damaso in Cabo?

ToPHeR
I took a class on local food and was told something interesting. Most of the locals are not locals at all. In fact, right after the hurricane Cabo needed infrastructure and building and most of the workers came from South and Central states. If you ask everyone where are they from most will not say Cabo