Who would of thought Chapo is out before Mireles???

Who would of thought Chapo is out before Mireles???

Nutcase
This has to be a nightmare for every decent hard working person in Mexico who just wants peace and security.  Sad day in nations history if you ask me.  The U.S. If they ever get near him again should not let Mexico have a choice again about him.  If they know where his is, put a green light on him.  No asking for permission anymore.  Just my two cents...

Re: Who would of thought Chapo is out before Mireles???

635787at
Do you really believe he "escaped"? Because how many  hundreds of capoS been arrested and none have escaped even once and el chapo escaped not even two years later he gets caught ? IMO there's no way uts possible . I just wonder who had more involvement in this USA  or Mexico ? Remember vincentillo said dea had a deal to help him own Mexico trade and what capos remain standing free since start of all this ? Only El Chapo and Mayo. Sounds like mission is a success for Sinaloa