Who will be killed or captured this year??

Who will be killed or captured this year??

kylesam
So I question for everyone. Which capo do you think will be killed or capture this year? I'm guessing el Chapo, el Mayo, El Lazca and el 40 will fall this year for sure. Everyone might ask why el Chapo, just think about it, in order for Felipe Calderon to get a political victory and win the presidential election next year he has to kill el Chapo because it will mean something symbolic against organize crime. So im guessing he is saving the el chapo for last, its like Obama killing Osama bin laden, it will give him a tremendous popularity vote and same goes for Calderon with el Chapo.

So anyways here is my list of Capos to be killed or captured: Los Zetas', Heriberto Lazcano, alías 'El Lazca', Miguel Treviño Morales, 'El Z-40', and Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán, Ismael 'El Mayo' Zambada. Also these are the same assholes to be named as the most dangerous by SSP as well here is the link.

http://www.elsiglodedurango.com.mx/noticia/307985.el-chapo-el-mayo-y-el-lazca-narcos-mas-pelig.html

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

El Regio
Im hoping for more from CDS!

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

kylesam
Yeah me too, if anyone looks CDS has been the cause of this entire war, they first started trying to move into Laredo, then juarez and now TJ. Shit Chapo is a greedy mofo!! Kill his ass and you will see the violence in Juarez drop drastically.

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

EL Gordo
I'm going for one of the top Zeta leaders. Looks like they are already putting in on them. However I would very much like it be one of the CDS members. They seem to be the cause of the whole havoc in Mexico and no one is doing shit to them. Shit Guadalajara used to be calm as hell, and now out of nowhere my brother in law got his truck stolen like if he were living in a communist shithole.

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

El Refe Ree
Mexican Presidents are 6 and out. NO Re-Election it is banned by the Mexican Constitution.

Either way I'd like to see Chapo-Trevino-Lazca burn. Screw it burn them all.
Lord Hear Our Prayer

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

ArmChairIntellect
We haven't seen a big boss go down in a while....

Refe Ree I wasnt talking about Calderon being re-elected. I talking about giving El Pan another presidential term, and by the way things are going it looks like EL PAN will loose next year but who knows....either way I agree.

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

kylesam
Yeah I think the last one was El chayo, thats the only one I could think of...

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

Mayo/Chapo/Azul....We will start seeing more "betrayals" coming form these CAVEMEN...Thats their "modus operandi. Zetas are pieces of shit and they don't care who knows. Lazca or 40 isn't gonna be enough to get PAN in for another 6.

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

AllseeingI
Banned User
If any of the top Jefe's are taken down, there will be several of their capo's fall with them. There is absolutely no way the US would not be involved in the interrogations. A few days of interrogations and within a matter of weeks, you would see people arrested all over Central America and Columbia. If Chapo is captured alive (which I doubt will happen) he would never be turned over to the US. El Mayo, perhaps. Definately any high ranking Zeta that the US wants. Mexico would want to keep Chapo at home. If he were to escape again, I have no doubt the US would send in a team to take him down.

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

kylesam
Yeah Chapo is a traitor selling out his associates, why el Mayo and El Azul havent figured this out beats the hell outta me.

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

QuitaPuercos
i hope they get el chapo. imagine the effect it would have everyone splitting off and fighting for control

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

El Regio
I wish El PAN would win another term so they could finish this war against Narcos. Unfortunately the Mexican people will vote in another crook who will go back to dealing with the narcos and everything will be back to normal....

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

kylesam
Finish the war against the Narcos? I'm sorry but if the US couldn't do it in 40 years what makes you think Mexico could do it 12 years?

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

El Regio
So then the govt. should just give in and continue to let them operate without being challenged?

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

kylesam
I didn't say that, but you didn't answer my question either. Your trying to spin this around. Simple question jaja

Re: Who will be killed or captured this year??

curioso
Nobody can answer that question, and nobody seems to want to discuss the reasons why the US (hasn't / doesn't want to) win the "drug war" in the last 40 years.

Does anyone truly believe that a war against the Narcos can and will actually ever be won?
Does anyone truly believe that one day life will be completely free of drug dealers and drugs and organized crime?

Espera tus respuestos
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

@Curioso

Does anyone truly believe that a war against the Narcos can and will actually ever be won?
Does anyone truly believe that one day life will be completely free of drug dealers and drugs and organized crime?

HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!