Who should be on the new top ten list?

Anon
This isn't official or anything, just my opinion on a new top ten list. Post your own opinion on what you think I've got right or wrong. Here's my list. This is in order of importance as I see it.

1) Ismael "El Mayo" Zambada

2) Juan Esparagozza Moreno "El Azul"

3) Nazario Moreno "El Chayo"

4) Enrique Plancarte "El Kike"

5) Servando Gomez Martinez "La Tuta"

6)Nemesio Oseguera Ramos "El Mencho"

7) Vicente Carrillo Fuentes "El Viceroy"

8) Hector Beltran Leyva "El H"

9) Rafael Caro Quintero "Rafa"

10) Fernando Sanchez Arellano "El Ingierio"

Let me know what you guys think.

Re: Who should be on the new top ten list?

elcienporcien

Re: Who should be on the new top ten list?

LeeClaire
Z-42 should be on there.

Re: Who should be on the new top ten list?

Anon
 I considered him, but he didn't make the cut. If z-42 is still in business by the end of the year, I'd be surprised.

Re: Who should be on the new top ten list?

LeeClaire
Anon wrote
I considered him, but he didn't make the cut. If z-42 is still in business by the end of the year, I'd be surprised.
Why? He's the street boss of one of the most powerful cartels in Mexico.

Re: Who should be on the new top ten list?

Anon
Los Zetas are in up to their ears in trouble. They're political, business, and trafficking links are all under a ton of pressure and they are losing territory. Further, the way Los Zetas are organized gives a leader a little less say that the way the other organizations are run. On top of that, every other one of the bosses I listed has been a boss for a long time and 42 has only been the boss for a year or so. Don't get me wrong, 42 still runs a powerful cartel and is a powerful drug boss, but I'd put him at 11 on my list.

Re: Who should be on the new top ten list?

Pariente
They need to go after the worthless Templarios and Zs. If they are hot and heavy on CDS go after them as well. I don't think El H nor Carrilos will get heat this year, they clearly ponied up big.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: Who should be on the new top ten list?

I think Tuta will be next so I would put him on the top of the list. Those interviews he held had to piss off EPN.

Saw this over in the BDN comments. Thought it was kinda funny. I hate Tuta like everyone else but the dude really made the government look dumb as fuck.

Roughly translates to:

And you thought you were the main dick jajajaja.
I even give interviews on my turf.