Who runs what plazas?

303
So I am hoping/sure that as a forum we can put together which cartel runs which plaza, who their main competition is in the the plaza, and the names of the prominent capos/sicarios in each plaza. For instance we have a pretty good idea that 40 runs NL and we know Sinaloa is attempting to move in. BUT who are the known sicarios in NL? Who is the capo of the Sinaloa cartel that is directing their fighting? Guys like Chapo Isidro, what plaza does he run? Who are his main sicarios? El Diablo the sicario with the CDG, which plaza does he work out of?

A week or so ago we were able to put together a type of flow chart for the cartels, their historical leaders, etc. I think it would be interesting to see if we could put together specifically who runs what, who their main competition is. Could we make it happen?

Re: Who runs what plazas?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Who runs what plazas?

303
Chivo,

I have absolutely nothing but respect for you. You are without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable people I have ever come across when it comes to this stuff. However this is about the 3rd time you and I have had this exchange and I am starting to think you really misunderstand me, or we have some kind of misunderstanding somewhere.

I do not respect, look up to, or cheer for any cartel, and agree with you that they are all pieces of sh!t that will stand before their maker one day and be judged for what they have done. However I do not think the exchange of information, figuring out who is where and doing what is a bad thing. It is absolutely disgusting to me the violence that these guys participate in but why is it a bad thing to want to figure out which capo is running what plaza, what bigger named, or notorious sicarios are working there, etc. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the point of this website to help people sort out, and get information as to what is happening on the border? I do not wish to view the beheading videos, and never have. Nor will I ever post one, but again isn't posting those more "glorifying" than trying to figure out who is where, and what they are doing?

Again, I am not trying to be disrespectful, or be at odds with you. I enjoy your posts, and respect you for who you are and what you do, but I could not help but notice this is the 3rd or so time we have had to have this discussion and I am just wanting to know why and clear it up. I guess I don't see how trying to figure out what is going on in each plaza is a bad thing. Nothing but respect.

Re: Who runs what plazas?

777
Chivo sounds like a good guy. Maybe he misunderstood you or something? That comment he made was over the top though. Then again its Chivo and he's an admin now. I see nothing wrong with trying to put out some more info with help from people who know. After all this is a narco blog where people share ideas and information. Nothing about your comment sounded like "cheerleading" or "glorifying". Who knows whats going on here?

Re: Who runs what plazas?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Who runs what plazas?

The Radio
I got absolutely no sense that the op was trying to glorify anything and I think it's silly to say so.  If every little piece of information is going under the same amount of scrutiny then I think this blog will get a lot less traffic.  And who gets to determine what's glofifying and what's not?  I think posting depacitation videos is glorifying regardless of the disclaimers.  Can we stop posting those now?  How silly.
lasers...

Re: Who runs what plazas?

Stratfor puts out a map of the cartels in Mexico. They used to post it here before. I think they had some problems with them recently. I get what your saying though.

Chivo, I only stated you were an admin because maybe you're trying to weed out trolls or people who just come here to cheer on  cartels. I think the guy wants to put something together similar to what Stratfor does. Of course nobody really knows what cartels control certain areas of Mexico or how big the problem is for those areas. But maybe he wants to try with help from others.

Re: Who runs what plazas?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Who runs what plazas?

TucoBenedictoJuanMariaRamirez
This would be tough to do, I was actually thinking about how it all worked and stuff
Like is there organized crime in pretty much every town or city no matter how big or small in Mexico?

And if so, what do the plaza capos actually control and how? Like I know they prolly over see all the extortion rackets, kidnappings, final say so on murders and so on but then I hear about other people paying tax to plaza capos when they move the drugs through there area, I'm just curious as to how it all works and stuff

And I also think most plaza's depending on size have numerous different cells in the city, with each of those being made up of maybe one cell of all sicarios or one cell of all drug dealers etc etc

I in no way like or advocate what the cartels do one bit but I find it super intriguing and I don't know why
That's why I love the idea of this blog and this thread specifically, knowledge is power and it's always good to be informed on stuff whether it's good or bad

Re: Who runs what plazas?

DURANGO1
303-If your looking for info and who supposedly runs what and where it be easier if you opened a thread and said for instance Juarez=Linea Vs CDS or if your not sure Juarez Cartel x vs y. Just remember the info you get here are sometimes opinions and will vary from what the media might have you believe. The sicarios might be hard in some cases but if your interested in a couple plazas i would post and see what the forum members can give you, some have exceptional insight.

Chivo-I agree with Cartels being the lowest of the lowest, and like you believe need to be shot on sight. At times people might think its wrong but thats what needs to be done to sorta clean the slate and start new.  People will always say its harsh when you "pinch" someone that gets all into it, but its always good to remember what the board is for "Reporting of the news and sharing opinions and not cheering or making one cartel bigger than another". Then again we dont know much of the posters and some might even be kids....

Re: Who runs what plazas?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Who runs what plazas?

curioso
Chivo....I believe that as an admin now maybe you need to take a little different approach. Unless somebody is out of line or obviously trolling I don't think anything needs to be said.

We all know by now exactly how you feel about the cartels in Mexico. I don't think it needs to be stated again, especially in an innocent thread started by  someone just wanting to find out information.

This is just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Who runs what plazas?

The Radio
I would think that an admin, of all people, would want to encourage an unbiased atmosphere.  I've seen hundreds of different posts here that could be interpretted a hundred different ways.  If we all went sifting through the posts, trying to sniff out the evil motives of the posters, everyone would be suspect.  Having a biased admin outting someone because they feel it's glorifying is only going to discourage well-intentioned forum readers for posting.  And yes, I think an admin's oppinion's going to carry more weight.
lasers...

Re: Who runs what plazas?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Who runs what plazas?

The Radio
"Is someone "sifting through the posts trying to sniff out the evil motives of the posters"? ...lol... are you serious?"

Are you serious?
lasers...
AJ

Re: Who runs what plazas?

AJ
Everyone, smoke a joint and CHILL OUT.
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Who runs what plazas?

AJ
This post was updated on .
A bunch a' whining lil' girls.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: Who runs what plazas?

Siskiyou_Kid
So, now you're just AJ?
AJ

Re: Who runs what plazas?

AJ
This post was updated on .

                                AJULIO HAS CHANGED HIS NAME TO AJ!!!!

              AJ
CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: Who runs what plazas?

AJ
This post was updated on .
* [IMPORTANT NEWS!] FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW, AJULIO IS NOW AJ

* FOR THOSE WHO WALK AROUND WITH STICKS UP THEIR BUTTS.....I'M JUST JOKING!
CHIVIS FOREVER
12