Who now occupies the cell from which he escaped "El Chapo" in Altiplano

Who now occupies the cell from which he escaped "El Chapo" in Altiplano

Mica
Who now occupies the cell from which he escaped "El Chapo" in Altiplano
El Universal

There is an annoying do not copy "feature" on the website, so I have copied the screen of the article as an image below.  Z42 is now the lucky occupant of the infamous cell.

Re: Who now occupies the cell from which he escaped "El Chapo" in Altiplano

this works!