Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

Barbon
Out of the 2 who is the strongest and most powerful?

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

final sleep-2

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

dario
Unfortunately Los Z is expanding and CDG is having trouble holding on to some plazas. More Zetas upsets the power balance. Especially if they start heating up CDS plazas.

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

dario
The old school narcos had some honor...and would do something about filthy rapists if the police could not or would not deal with predators.

Community, family. You stuck with your people and spread the gringo wealth around. Families were left alone as were people who didn't choose the life.

This new generation of sewer vermin respects nada. Not community, not families, not their people. Total lawless bunch with no honor. Z, LL, they're doing the raping now. Go back 20 years and ask our elders the old schoolers would not stand for disorder in the plaza. You know, the money flowed back. That's why men like Amado and Pablo were never given up by their own people.

Farmers of Sinaloa and Durango would never give up Chapo. He stood up for them and provided when the US unfairly put third world farmers out of honest crops.

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

Jack S. Shaw
the best thing that the CDG and Zetas can do is create truces.  Cartel in fighting is bad for business.   These guys need to read Art of War.   Stop killing each other and get to making money.   Then the govt gets off your back.

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

dario
Jack S. Shaw wrote
the best thing that the CDG and Zetas can do is create truces.  Cartel in fighting is bad for business.   These guys need to read Art of War.   Stop killing each other and get to making money.   Then the govt gets off your back.
No truces with Zetas. A truce with Los Z means they can spend more time abusing the people who aren't narcos.

Re: Who is more powerful - Los Zeta's or the Gulf Cartel?

El Regio
No Jack, the best thing these guys can do is keep killing each other, in the meantime I will grab my popcorn and enjoy the show.