Who is giving the execution orders for CDG?

Who is giving the execution orders for CDG?

cigarbud
Stupid question I know.  But I can imagine if you are street level sicario or just wannabe for these guys it is probably pretty damn confusing.  I can't imagine there is any organization right now in CDG.  Do they have enough intelligence to know who is a zeta and who isn't.  Are they just indiscrimately picking people up.  I would imagine I would be laying a bit low or being smarter than they are right now.  Just wondering.

Re: Who is giving the execution orders for CDG?

Lala
Local bosses give those orders, and at local level it´s relatively easy knowing who works for the other cartels, I´m talking about halcones, those who work the tienditas and such, low level people who are the ones that get executed more often, and if they get them wrong I don´t think they care (neither do the authorities for the most part, who are very quick to label any executed as member of a cartel). The exact same thing goes for the zetas and their executions.

Re: Who is giving the execution orders for CDG?

DD
@Lala.  I agree with all you said except the last sentence where you said the authorities are"quick to label any executed as member of a cartel"

Under EPN's new policies of showing how much cartel violence has decreased since he took office,  the authorities are much more likely to label everyone killed in a shootout as "domestic violence", "neighbors mad at other neighbors because their dog pooped in their yard", or mass suicide.

When they are so classified his figures on organized crime homicides look like he is doing a hell of a job fighting the cartels.

It is kind of like now they have stopped referring to "disappeared" as "abducted", "kidnapped",  or even just "missing".  They now refer to them as "absent".

Re: Who is giving the execution orders for CDG?

Lala
It´s still like that around where I live DD, I don´t know if some deaths get classified now as something other than cartel related just to mask numbers, to be true half of the stuff doesn´t even make it to the press, but still everytime you read about a cartel execution the victims are painted as guilty, sometimes even before they are identified, lately, since this last easter, the procurador is just keeping silent more often (there were protests when a young guy was killed and he said he was an halcón or drug seller, he wasn´t, and the procurador had to apologize and kept denying his own words), but still the general rule is victims are guilty.